Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Sign of the Times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

A Sign of the Times Empty
PostSubject: A Sign of the Times   A Sign of the Times EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:35 pm

A Sign of the Times 97215

As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual,
"And what would you like for Christmas?"

The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped:
"Didn't you get my E-mail?" A Sign of the Times 43653

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of the Times   A Sign of the Times EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Sign of the times is right. I'd hate to be Santa Claus today. I thought we had big lists, the biggest thing I wanted as a kid was a Bingo set. I bet this Xmas is the Xmas in history that breaks the bank. Oddly enough I still remember some of the things I asked for my first Xmas.

A tea set, cash register, doll carriage, Bingo game, Bugs Bunny stuffed rabbit. I got every gift. The worst Xmas was when I was a kid, everyone sent me a scarf and hat set. I hated scarfs and hats back then. That was the second worst Xmas of my life sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of the Times   A Sign of the Times EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 pm

When I was ten I wanted a tea set too. I got two tea sets that year one china and one tin. I also wanted the little kitchen set of pots and pans, ice box and stove. I got all of them and I was so happy. I still have one of the little china plates and teacup from that set.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of the Times   A Sign of the Times EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:52 pm

I am not surprised that you ladies remember what you got for Xmas when you were young. After all it wasn't that long ago now was it? Cool
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of the Times   A Sign of the Times EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:59 pm

GreyFuss that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sign of the Times   A Sign of the Times Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sign of the Times
Page 1 of 1