Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery Manor Members Please Read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Mystery Manor Members Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 pm

I've been glued to the tv all day watching the news about the earthquake in Japan. They say that Hawaii is going to get hit by the tsunami. I can't log on at Mystery Manor and I'm really worried about Hawkapouka. If anyone knows anything could you please let us know that she is safe till I can get back on MM.

Condolences to Japan and every country affected by this terrible disaster. Thank you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi StarLite

I have been watching since last night also. I am terribly worried about a family I know in Japan. I have family living in San Francisco that I haven't been able to get in contact with either.

hawkavonpuka has posted at MM and she is ok. It;s not to clear yet how badly Hawiii was hit. But hawka does live on higher ground.

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm

I have friends in Japan and several other Pacific basin countries too. I'm hoping they're okay, but to say that this has been a terrible, terrible catastrophe is such a gross understatement. It's horrific to watch on the news channels.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm

I hope your friends are ok Gelert. I hope my friends in Japan are ok. Watching the pictures coming out of Japan it is an unbelieveable catastrophe. It's almost to much to take it all in.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Yes. I hope so hats. They're well prepared for earth quakes it seems, but tsunamis are a different matter altogether.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:12 am

Your right Gelert they are pretty well prepared for earthquakes but tsunamis are an entirely different matter. They have a good tsunamis warning system too. But I don't think they had time to give the tsunami warning.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:47 am

Thank you Hats for letting me know about Hawka. I hope both yours and Gelert's friend are fine but just can't get to a computer to let you know yet. This is a terrible thing, I've been watching it all day, I feel so sick seeing all that devastation. You have to admire the Japanese people's courage. Thank you once again Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 am

Starlite you are very welcome. Yes I hope and pray that Gelerts friends and my friends are ok and just not able to make contact yet.

It is very worrying that they are continuing to have large aftershocks and that they are have melt downs at their nuclear plants.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

yes, it was the tsunami that seemed to do more damage than the earthquake itself. Wow, just very powerful and scary (and fast). Those poor people never had a chance. I hope the nuclear power stations can get cooled down and don't leak much radioactive material into the air.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 am

I hope so too lakerz.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Good day all, I still feel ill watching the news about Japan, now I hear a volcano erupted over there. This is unbelievable. Any word on your friends Hats and Gelert, I hope they get in touch with you soon
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

No replies yet. I think they have their hands full.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 am

All the best Gelert, I hope you get some good news soon
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 am

No word yet StarLite.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm so sorry Hats and Gelert, I hope you hear something soon.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:12 pm

My friend in Kyoto is safe and has told me that his family hasn't been affected so far.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 pm

This is wonderful news Gelert, I'm very happy for you. I just hope Hats gets the same news about her friend cheers
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 am

I am so glad that your friend and his family are safe Gelert. I bet it was a big relief to hear from him.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:45 am

Yes. I just hope they get those damned reactors under control.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 pm

I heard on the news today that they have gotten power lines to all six reactors and were powering them up. Hope it turns out well.

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Good news about the reactors - I hope they can get that taken care of. There is so much suffering there and I hate to see even more piled on top of them.

StarLite, are you still unable to log on at MM? Since a board upgrade a couple of months ago, some members are having trouble. Send me a PM here and I will see what I can do. We did notice we hadn't heard from you for some time.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Hi Drac, PM is in the inbox as we speak. I've had the same thing on other sites when the styles were switched. If you can get me logged in the regular way that would be great. I hate the security codes because I forget all about them.

Also so much has been going on too. Hubby and I spent the week on the couch, (now stop that dirty mind going) we had our bathroom remodeled and I was so exhausted there were nights I was going to bed at 10pm, I usually go at 1am. There were days when I didn't even turn on my computer

I've also been busy modding over at Dragon's Breath. The lady who runs it is sick and I've been helping her out while she's away trying to keep the spammers and phishers off the site. We have what's called the StarLite Challenge, where we vote on 3 pics and the one that wins, you have to make something different out of the picture. Everyone is really enjoying it, we're on our second challenge right now, which is a beautiful picture of dragons.

The list would just go on forever if I keep going, but I'll try to get over to MM tonight. Glad you missed me, take care sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Manor Members Please Read   Mystery Manor Members Please Read Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Manor Members Please Read
Page 1 of 1