Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Finally Finished Empty
PostSubject: Finally Finished   Finally Finished EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am

Well it's finally over, the new bathroom was finished yesterday and it looks absolutely beautiful. The renovator did an excellent job. I sort of miss roughing it, I was actually enjoying the old bucket, made me feel like a pioneer. I want to wait till we get the bathtub painted before I post some pics. Wouldn't you know, the first night I get to use the new toilet, it backs up on me, talk about being mad. Hubby had a small fit, I felt like crying and this is a toilet that can take 20 golf balls.

Whoever came up with the internet I bow to them, hubby did some researching and found a couple of people who had the same problem, so they said to pour a 1/4 of a cup of liquid dish soap in the toilet and two buckets of hot water, don't flush, so far so good. So we saved ourselves a small fortune on a plumber. The maddening part of it is that my hubby used to be a plumber, but because of his back he can't do it anymore and it really makes him mad. On the bright side we found a pretty good guy who will be a regular plumber if we need one

But I'm very happy with the work the guy did, I find myself when I go to the bathroom sitting there admiring everything, then hubby knocks on the door to see if I fell in. Finally Finished 58276
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Finally Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Finally Finished EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 am

lol.... well I am glad you got it fixed... now get off that seat Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Finally Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Finally Finished EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 am

I hope you have your toilet trouble solved. There are few things worse than a non functioning toilet.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Finally Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Finally Finished EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Well the old throne is working great now, good old dish soap and hot water did the trick. I still have to put some pics up, hubby took a few but our camera is a piece of dirt. it's unbelievable the difference, it's like walking into someone elses house. I'm really happy with the way it turned out Finally Finished 58276
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

Finally Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Finally Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Finished
Page 1 of 1