Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conspiracies II Shipped

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Conspiracies II  Shipped Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

I just got notice from Interact that my copy of Conspiracies II was shipped today Very Happy cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Mine is being shipped as well Hats. HUZZAH!!! Conspiracies II  Shipped A049
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Oh cool Ang. I can hardly wait for it to get here. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 pm

hatshepsut wrote:

hatshepsut

Heres what I don't understand...how can you be hardly waiting for a game to get here when you have about a gazillion games in your to be played pile. How about a little sympathy for an ole Grue that has no games to play until a new release is...well...released. You know just because I am a mean ole Grue that feeds on unsuspecting adventurers who wander into the shadows doesn't mean I don't have feelings too.
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 pm

ohhhh poor Grue....

Conspiracies II  Shipped 2

let us give you love and comfort...... or another gamer to chew on...... affraid
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Oh GreyFuss you poor ole meanie Grue why I think of you and your poor feelings every second that I'm playing one of those gazillion games. How about a nice big hug to sooth those meanie Grue feelings Conspiracies II  Shipped 518783 . There is that all better now?

Note to self stay out of shadows till the Grue's hurt feelings are soothed.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 pm

winfrey wrote:
ohhhh poor Grue....

Conspiracies II  Shipped 2

let us give you love and comfort...... or another gamer to chew on...... affraid

Well don't send me any like you have been. Those old wrinkled ones with gray hair are like chewing on leather and smell of moth balls....hey wait a minute.....I've seen Winfreys to be played pile and it has a gobagazillion games in it...Just send me a nice young and tender adventurer and I will make due. Come to think about it, young ones might be hard to find around here Conspiracies II  Shipped 428568
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 am

GreyFuss wrote:
hatshepsut wrote:

hatshepsut

Heres what I don't understand...how can you be hardly waiting for a game to get here when you have about a gazillion games in your to be played pile. How about a little sympathy for an ole Grue that has no games to play until a new release is...well...released. You know just because I am a mean ole Grue that feeds on unsuspecting adventurers who wander into the shadows doesn't mean I don't have feelings too.

Well..Mr. Grue...It matters not what awaits in the TBPP when one has been anticipating certain games to be released. Every other game gets on hold when that certain one arrives. If you are in need of a game to play, let me know if there is one out there that you have not played and I will try to assist you. Only because the mean ole grue has feelings.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 am

Conspiracies II  Shipped 766853 Ya know Miss Ang they have plenty of shadows in that field you live in. Watch out!

I doubt you could help this Grue with the only game that he hasn't tried yet. It is a rare one.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 am

You could always open and play one of your *gasp* sealed copies, Mr. Grue. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:40 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Conspiracies II  Shipped 766853 Ya know Miss Ang they have plenty of shadows in that field you live in. Watch out!

I doubt you could help this Grue with the only game that he hasn't tried yet. It is a rare one.

Not afraid of the shadows Mr. Gruefuss Conspiracies II  Shipped A032
(I actually laughed out loud at the field comment)

What rarity of a game would that be? You knew I was not going to let that one go right?

LOL..LK..gasp is right.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am

I am still gasping over that opening sealed games lol

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Ang I'm sorry I missed your post earlier. I have moved it over to SOS in case others run into the same problem. I think I know whats wrong and theres a fairly simple fix for the problem. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II Shipped   Conspiracies II  Shipped Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracies II Shipped
Page 1 of 1