Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released

Go down 
+2
Faust
Gelert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released Empty
PostSubject: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 am

Haarlem, The Netherlands – 8 April 2011 – Videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive and Dutch development studio Vertigo Games have released an all-new trailer to celebrate today’s launch of Adam’s Venture 2: Solomon’s Secret (PC). The second installment in the episodic action adventure series is now available in retail stores in English speaking countries, via worldwide digital download portals as well as via selected Christian channels.

The launch trailer for Adam’s Venture 2: Solomon’s Secret can be streamed below or at the Iceberg Iceberg Youtube Channel. Alternatively, downloads are available at:

Adam’s Venture is an action explorer hero: adventurous but using his wits rather than resorting to violence. Brought to life from a third person perspective with the Unreal 3™ Engine, adventure gamers are in for a real visual treat in combination with Family values storytelling. In this second installment of the episodic series, Adam Venture and his crew end up in 1920’s Jerusalem having escaped alive from the Caverns of Eden. In their continuous search for the Lost Garden of Eden, they become entangled in a thickening plot featuring a ruthless dig for the ancient King Solomon’s treasure – but is that really all there is to it? What is the real goal of the infamous Clairvaux Corporation?

Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released Adam_s11

For European buyer Adama's Centure 2: Solomon's Secret can be bought via the Iceberg Interactive link on Adventure Point's main website Home page HERE. Note the 10% Discount Code for Adventure Pointers.

For buyers from other countries - USA, Canada, Australia, South America, etc., please supprt Adventure Point by clicking on the InteractCD link at the top of this Forum Home page.

Adam’s Venture 2: Solomon’s Secret features
• Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 Engine
• Second game of the episodic series. Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story
• Non-violent gameplay
• Engaging storyline weaving a classic adventure with biblical overtones, adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series
• 8 distinct levels, including outdoor environments, with much longer gameplay
• Over 50 challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty degree
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Looks interesting Gelert ! Until now , I had not heard of this game , or games .
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 am

I hadn't heard of it either. Looks interesting... Did you notice it was developed with the Unreal 3 engine? And I wonder what "biblical overtones" means...
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 am

If the game interests you, you might want to check out Mr. Bill's Adventureland site. He has something special going.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:42 am

Draclvr wrote:
I hadn't heard of it either. Looks interesting... Did you notice it was developed with the Unreal 3 engine? And I wonder what "biblical overtones" means...

Biblical overtones means that the game has Bible stuff in it, Drac. Do you think you'd like to play this kind of a game?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:29 am

Draclver think a cross between Indiana Jones and Fenton Paddock (without the guns ). Adams Venture is an episodic adventure. In the first installment Adam is given a document from the Templers for the location of the Gates to the Garden of Eden. In this installment Adam is looking for King Solomon lost treasure. These are the biblical overtones. The game is not preachy but an adventure.

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:32 am

As long as it's not preachy, it does sound like a great adventure...
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:55 am

It does sound like a good adventure. Here's a peek at the game Adam's Venture

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 am

The graphics look awesome! But whatever will I do if I can't shoot something? Something tells me I've been spending too much time in shooters and RPGs!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Draclvr wrote:
The graphics look awesome! But whatever will I do if I can't shoot something? Something tells me I've been spending too much time in shooters and RPGs!

You and me both Drac ! Been playing Crysis 2 , & I just installed Mafia II . I'm also trying to play Dragon Age . My stepson is playing DA on his xbox 360 , & we have sort of bouncing ideas off of each other .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released   Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch Trailer for Adam's Venture 2 Released
Page 1 of 1