Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next Big Thing Playable Demo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

The Next Big Thing Playable Demo Empty
PostSubject: The Next Big Thing Playable Demo   The Next Big Thing Playable Demo EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Pendulo Studios has released an English speaking playable demo for The Next Big Thing. The demo allows you to play as Liz Allaire one of the two playable game character's. Liz and Dan are reporters covering The Horror Night Ceremoney when they witness the famous Hollywood monster actor Big Albert break into Fitz Randolph's office. Fitz is Big Albert boss and the biggest horror movie producer in Hollywood.

The Next Big Thing is planned for an April 21, 2011 release.

You can download the demo Here and Here

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing Playable Demo   The Next Big Thing Playable Demo EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 am

I played the demo and this looks like a really fun game. I can't wait for it to come out, but I need to wait until it comes out on a disk. I am getting way too full on my computer to keep downloading games.... or I need to buy a new computer.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing Playable Demo   The Next Big Thing Playable Demo EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi mbday360

The Next Big Thing does look good. Interact has it for preorder now and should be available May 1 on CD.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing Playable Demo   The Next Big Thing Playable Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Big Thing Playable Demo
Page 1 of 1