Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today Empty
PostSubject: Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today   Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Good day fellow gamers. Well I had a pleasant little visitor today that just made my week. My poor hubby was suffering with a flu that I now have. Yesterday we had a pretty bad rain storm here which blew down our back yard fence between mine and my neighbors house leaving both of our yards open. My next door neighbor has two dogs and of course you know my feelings for our four legged furry friends. So last night I put a note on their door because they weren't home letting them know about the fence in case they let their dogs out. Which they appreciated

So I'm at the back door watching the squirrels when all of a sudden one of the squirrels bolted, I thought the hawk was in the area, till I seen my neighbor's small dog in my yard chasing the squirrel. So I called her and she came running into my house. Now her peeing on the kitchen floor I didn't mind, her peeing on the couch I didn't mind, but doggie tongue in the mouth is where I draw the line. YUCK!!! She did the same to my hubby.

How did her tongue get in our mouths you ask. Well she is a giddy little dog so while she was jumping around all excited we were trying to talk to her and that's when she jumped up at our faces. It was so cute when she was running all over the livingroom and kitchen, then she jumped right on my hubby's stomach. He said it was like someone threw a football pass at him and he missed. Then she went home. We're thinking of leaving part of the fence off so her and her brother can come by more often to play. In spite of feeling awful, that just brightened my day Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today 223713
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today   Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 am

Dogs can do that..can't they... leaving part of the fence open is a great idea!!! I bet they will enjoy coming over to visit.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today   Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:09 am

Hi Win, we're not sure if letting them come over all the time is a good idea, if something should happen to them I'd feel awful for the rest of my life. I think it's a good idea to just pet them from one side of the fence. I hate to have to think that way, but I always like to err on the side of caution. But it was great. If I can get a pictures of them, I'll post it sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today   Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Had A Very Pleasant Visit Today
Page 1 of 1