Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:25 pm

I just finished The Hunger Games Trilogy(Catching Fire-Mockingjay) By Suzanne Collins. Boy did that take keep my mind occupied. Neutral
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:01 am

Is this a book or a game Miss Ang?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:52 am

They are books GF. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:15 am

lol! I was looking everywhere for a review of this as a game. Embarassed

Sounds like the kind of book that you have a lot of munchies around while you are reading it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Sorry GF. I should have specified that they were books. One will not feel hungry while reading these. Sad. They are making movie due out in 2012.

THE HUNGER GAMES
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

I just read the first two... waiting to get the 3rd. A friend of mine is in it.... and doing the cooking for it....They are filming in North Carolina.... Can you imagine doing the cooking for this movie!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Wow Winfrey very cool. She has a catering Co? ....and a part in the movie? I am guessing that they are making films of all 3 books. Seems they would have to. Hoping your friend gets those also.How can you stand to wait to read the third book when you are done with the second?..lol...I had to know what happens next. Smile
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi, Ang, It's actually a he and yes he has a catering business... love it when he cooks... He has been bringing me the books but yes... I may have to go out and buy it... sure is a fast pace read... can you imagine!!!!!!! He and his business partner (woman) are going to open up a catering business here in Pulaski and a deli.... can't wait... this town needs good place to eat. His catering business started in LA. He still has it.. He does this for movies... cool huh... he wants to get going out here. He has some contacts in Nashville... I told him I do dishes and I have a white tux shirt -black pants and a a leather bow tie cheers cheers I'm ready.....
Can you imagine having to roast a cow, pig and goat.... affraid
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Sponsored content

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games
Page 1 of 1