Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's It For Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Good morning fellow gamers. I know I've said it before, but no matter how cute they are, I'm done feeding the squirrels. They ripped apart the screen on my back door because we didn't get out there to feed them when they wanted. They ripped two holes the size of baseballs in the screen. And you know, it's a hard thing to do because they're just so darn cute and they do the cutest things. But I don't want to have to put money I don't have out on repairs for the house.

One morning when hubby opened the curtains to the backdoor, he said about 12 squirrels came over the fence and started fighting on my neighbors deck and running up his door. Now when that happens it's time to call it quits. I can't afford to pay for damage to my own house least of all to my neighbors. The only problem is, it's so hard to say no, it's almost like quitting a bad habit. The Bluejays are the worst though, they fly around the windows and squawk really loud. Hubby says if I want to feed them I have to go to the park. It breaks my heart to do this, but it's time to cut the ties. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi StarLite

Yes I would ssay when they start tearing up your screens it's time to quite. Even though they are very cute and fun to watch they can be destructive.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:23 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Hi StarLite

Yes I would ssay when they start tearing up your screens it's time to quite. Even though they are very cute and fun to watch they can be destructive.

hatshepsut

True , but , they're quite tasty when cooked right ! lol!
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Quote :
True , but , they're quite tasty when cooked right !

Maybe, but I hear they're high in cholesterol. We're going to get in trouble again sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 pm

StarLite Moon wrote:
Quote :
True , but , they're quite tasty when cooked right !

Maybe, but I hear they're high in cholesterol. We're going to get in trouble again sunny

Get in trouble ? Me ? Surely you jest ! lol! lol!

When I eat squirrel , & it isn't too often , it's usually fried or in a stew . Had it bbq style a couple of times as a kid .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 am

Faust wrote:
hatshepsut wrote:
Hi StarLite

hatshepsut

True , but , they're quite tasty when cooked right ! lol!

With a side order of fried okra, grits, gravey and sweet potato pie

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:28 am

Yummy !!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Yes indeed yummy yummy yummy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That's It For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's It For Me   That's It For Me Empty

Back to top Go down

That's It For Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: