Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Adventure Point username

Go down 
+13
Catnip
jkeerie
Mystery Lover
Igor Hardy
Jen
GreyFuss
hatshepsut
lakerz
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
AngDMC
idrisguitar
Gelert
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
catbytes
Wanderer's Apprentice

Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 am

Hello Everyone!....my user name is catbytes...and here is why...I totally love cats...and..I have worked with computer mainframes since 1970...I have a real passion for computers...and I am amazed at how far they have evolved...back when I first got into computers there was hardly anyone on the internet...mostly programers...collage students..ect...I still remember my thrill and pride over my Atari 800...now...the internet is an everyday necessity and home computers are power houses...lol...
Anyway...I combined my love of cats with my passion for computers and came up with catbytes...lol..and by the way...my cat does bite!!!
catbyes
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:11 am

Hi catbytes! Have you noticed that I've added 'cat smilies' in the last few days? I chose them because I know there are a few cat lovers on the forum.

Here's one . . . . Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 921282
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
catbytes
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:34 am

Gelert wrote:
Hi catbytes! Have you noticed that I've added 'cat smilies' in the last few days? I chose them because I know there are a few cat lovers on the forum.

Here's one . . . . Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 921282
Yes...I did...and I love them...thanks!.....I have been busy playing games but just had to break to visit this delightful forum...
catbytes
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi everyone.
I see lots of friends here. Very Happy And my user name should be obvious too. I love rainbows and I'm of the female gender.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey Rainbowgirl! You beat me to it. I just mentioned in my message to you that I hope I'll meet you on the forums. Tee-hee!

Make yourself very much at home, call often, and have a great time talking games or ................ whatever! flower

Welcome Rainbowgirl15!

Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 17

P.S.; Why the 15 after your name? scratch
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 am

Hi rainbowgirl15 Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 1 Good to see you. Hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you often

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Thank you. Oh yes, I plan to come back frequently. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Hey Rainbowgirl15, you missed my question. Why 15? Smile
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Sorry Gelert,
Thank you for the welcome. You have a totally awesome stie. I just love it.
Very Happy
Why the 15 you asked - cause it's my birthdate. For sure not my age - that is such a long time ago that I almost can't remember it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:57 am

My user name is the K from my name (Kelly) to which I added "515" - this was the house number of a neighbor where I had happy days during this time when my family would take my sister & I to this neighbor's house for a visit during the time I was 8 - 11 years of age. And I do believe that once while at this neighbor's house when they had a new baby a space movie (Lost in Space maybe - this was in Oct. 1964) might've been playing on their TV, there was lost of company and kids. We stayed the whole evening and had a great time. Another time I recall the husband of this neighbor was talking about science (plants taking in Co2 and giving off oxygen) during a neighborhood backyard party, and I especially recall a book describing a trip to Earth's moon that one of the neighbor's boys owned (and I now have my own copy of this book - pictured here)
Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 100_2059

Space/astronomy book found at this neighbor's house.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Faust

I got it from a couple of sources . First , was the play "Faust' by Goethe . Second , the play "Faust" was used , in part , in one of my favorite movies : Lon Chaney Sr's version of "Phantom Of The Opera" , & third , based on the adventure game Faust : Seven Games Of The Soul .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi Faust

I wondered if Seven Games of the Soul had something to do with your name. The play "Faust" being used in the Lon Chaney Sr movie Phantom of the Opera is interesting.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 am

My user name is b/c I'm going to be an alien boy (new creature in mind/body) in Heaven, and the "BZ" stands for "Busy" - in other words, although I have too much time on my hands, I've been keeping myself sooooo busy these days that any given day - from the time I arise in the morning until late at night - goes so fast that the day seems like only a few hours rather than a full day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Adventure Point username   Your Adventure Point username - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Adventure Point username
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2