Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry I Haven't Been Around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Sorry I Haven't Been Around Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I Haven't Been Around   Sorry I Haven't Been Around EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Good day fellow Pointers. Sorry I haven't been around, so much on the go right now. I'm trying to get my movie Battle Of The Bones ready for Halloween. I have half of it made already and I burned it last night to have a look and it looks pretty good. I can't believe the quality this new Windows Movie Maker has. I'm learning quite a lot about Daz Studios, I'm loving the Puppeteer feature. Never used it before till now and I'm kicking myself I didn't.

I think Faust will love this movie though, it's full of his favorite content, dirty jokes. Once I'm finished with this movie and Desperate I'm going to devote my time to Hawk Manor and try to get it finished.

Funny how things come to you just before you fall asleep, I figured out a title for one of my other movies, I called it The Watch, but A Glitch In Time suits it more. It's a horror movie based on a comic book I read when I was a kid. Here's a weird story, the comic book showed up at the house, I don't know who brought it in, and it didn't have a cover, so I don't know what the name of it is. I think it might have been either Tales From The Crypt or Tales From The Dark Side. Not sure, maybe if someone sees the movie they can tell me where they know it from.

Well I've got another busy day ahead of me. I have to get some pics ready for the StarLite Challenge over at Dragon's Breath. Here is a pic from my movie Battle Of The Bones, hopefully ready for Halloween. Take care everyone Sorry I Haven't Been Around 563417

BOTB
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Haven't Been Around   Sorry I Haven't Been Around EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:19 pm

I like that picture StarLite. That pumpkin is kind of creepy. Very Happy

I used to read Tales From the Crypt and several other horror comics. They were my favorites. Looking forwaed to the movie and to Hawl Manor. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Haven't Been Around   Sorry I Haven't Been Around EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

No need to apologize for not being around Starlite. I think we all go through those times and if you look around all the adventure forums on the Internet you will see that posters are waning away.

Looking forward to see the works of such a passionate game/movie maker as yourself.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Haven't Been Around   Sorry I Haven't Been Around EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
No need to apologize for not being around Starlite. I think we all go through those times and if you look around all the adventure forums on the Internet you will see that posters are waning away.

Looking forward to see the works of such a passionate game/movie maker as yourself.

Well said GF !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Haven't Been Around   Sorry I Haven't Been Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I Haven't Been Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: