Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Ang

Go down 
+8
AngDMC
rainbowgirl15
Lady Kestrel
Faust
StarLite Moon
hatshepsut
AlienBZ
winfrey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Happy Birthday Ang 9

Ang .... hope you are having a Great Day!!!!

Happy Birthday Ang 7
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Wishing you a Happy B-Day, Ang! Are you going to get some games today?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Happy Birthday Ang

Hope you have a wonderful day Smile

Happy Birthday Ang 8

xoxo

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Happy Birthday Ang 161760 Ang, hope you have a great time. Have an extra piece of cake for me Happy Birthday Ang 589789
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Happy Birthday Ang 713967 Happy Birthday Ang 161760 Happy Birthday Ang 713967 Happy Birthday Ang 161760 Happy Birthday Ang 713967 Happy Birthday Ang 161760

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Happy Birthday Ang 2
Ang!
Wishing you the best of everything
on your birthday and always!
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Happy birthday Ang and wish you many more to come
Happy Birthday Ang 713967
Happy Birthday Ang 589789
Happy Birthday Ang 161760
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Having a great day.Yes ABZ..I received Alice.. Madness Returns and Nancy Drews new one.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

I don't know who this Ang person is but if they are still celebrating birthdays after all these years then Happy Birthday.

Last edited by GreyFuss on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Too funny GreyFuss !

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Happy Birthday Ang! I wish you a long life full of happynes, success, health and adventure gaming! sunny
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:48 am

A birthday of happiness for you!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:19 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
I don't know who this Ang person is but if they are still celebrating birthdays after all these years then Happy Birthday.

Funny GF..Yes yes..That would be me.As long as this old girl still celebrates birthdays..the presents, flowers, dinners and most of all..the cake will keep coming. What fool would stop having birthdays? Geesh!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Oh my....I'm away from cyberspace for just a bit...and here you have a birthday, Ang!!!

Well....I offer a sincere belated Happy Birthday and next year of your life, Dear Friend! Hope you're still celebrating!!!! Happy Birthday Ang 907976 Happy Birthday Ang 713967
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:17 pm

AngDMC wrote:
GreyFuss wrote:

old girl still celebrates birthdays..the presents,

You get presents? Who gives you the gifts, Ang? For my birthday I always get money. Then I spend that money on whatever game I want. You sure are lucky to have people in your life who actually buy you any game and several games at that, in your life.

Do you actually get to tell these people what games you want for your birthday?

Me, after I get my birthday money, (actually, I go online at amazon a week before my birthday buy the game I want, then when my birthday comes I spend that monry) I again go on amazon buy a game and I reimburse Mom with my birthday money b/c she's in charge of the bank acc't my gaming expenses come from.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 am

AlienBZ wrote:

You get presents? Who gives you the gifts, Ang? For my birthday I always get money. Then I spend that money on whatever game I want. You sure are lucky to have people in your life who actually buy you any game and several games at that, in your life.

Do you actually get to tell these people what games you want for your birthday?

Me, after I get my birthday money, (actually, I go online at amazon a week before my birthday buy the game I want, then when my birthday comes I spend that monry) I again go on amazon buy a game and I reimburse Mom with my birthday money b/c she's in charge of the bank acc't my gaming expenses come from.

Wow ABZ..you actually get money for your birthday?Who gives you money ABZ? You sure are lucky to have people who give you money in your life.Several dollars to pay for games at that. Do you actually tell them how much to give you so you can buy the games for your birthday? You sure are one lucky gal ABZ. :)Oh and I get birthday gifts from my family and friends. No strangers off the street..sigh.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 pm

AngDMC wrote:

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Wow ABZ..you actually get money for your birthday?Who gives you money ABZ? You sure are lucky to have people who give you money in your life.Several dollars to pay for games at that.

Yes, Ang, I really get $$$$ for my birthday. Mom, my Bible study teacher, and one of my friends, and sometimes my Aunt Trudy (Mom's sister) gives me money for my birthday. This money is usually $20 - $25 dollars per person.

This past summer I got a 64 GB ipad 2 for my birthday - Mom took me to the Apple store in mid-July to buy it, it was $700. Mom paid half, and I paid half for the ipad. And in Aug, I d/l the free Penumbra game and I ordered the Penumbra Collection off of Amazon (you can see it in my post in Spend, spend, spend.....

AngDMC wrote:
Do you actually tell them how much to give you so you can buy the games for your birthday?

No, I don't believe that I should tell them how much money to give me. That's being greedy and it doesn't sound right. Besides, I never thought of that. They just pick the amt and give it to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ang   Happy Birthday Ang Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ang
Page 1 of 1