Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relics: Dark Hours has Released

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Relics: Dark Hours has Released Empty
PostSubject: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:53 pm

If anyone is interested, Relics: Dark Hours has released at Big Fish

Relics: Dark Hours is a point & click horror adventure with FMV, a collaboration between developers Bryan Wiegele (of the acclaimed Delaware St. John series) and Subdued Games.

Relics at Big Fish
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Since I am a BigFish member, I will obviously look at this game when I go there, but *horror* and *FMV* don't quite appeal to me. However, I do make exceptions so I will be sure to check it out before I decide.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 am

I definitely have this one bookmarked to purchase soon. I do like horror and FMV so this could be a great game for me!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 am

I thought I posted on this thread. Lost somehow. Sad I got this as a freebie on big fish. I started to play it and it seems it isn't so easy to maneuver about. Not point and click smooth anyway. I get stuck in hallways etc. Ill still give it a go though.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi AngDMC,
I also got the game as a freebie since I was curious about it, but not enough to actually buy it. So far, I'm also stuck in hallways with locked doors. I have one thing in inventory and I have no idea what it is! I can't make it out and the game doesn't say and when I try to use it (mostly on locked doors) it doesn't work. I finally found the janitor's uniform and Eddie told me to clean floors. Matt wants to find somebody to talk to, yeah, so would I. How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi Mindy..I am not much further. I didn't find the locker he was talking about but found the uniform. I can get into a couple of rooms and up the stairs. In my inventory I have a pouch lookin thing and a bobby pin. I am going in circles and dead ends.. Sad
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 am

mindysue
Spoiler:

Ang you might want
Spoiler:

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi AngDMC and hatshepsut,

A pouch? Good Grief, I never could have guessed that. My guess was that it was some kind of a mousetrap, which I admit, I didn't think was very accurate! At least that makes up my mind to give up on this one. I am using the map and it isn't much help, so I was close to quitting anyway and now I'm sure. Thanks for the help ... with the game and making up my mind.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:19 am

sorry to hear that this game seems frustrating thus far. maybe it will get better once you get past the first part of it? often times a game will grow on me if I fight through a slow or frustrating beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relics: Dark Hours has Released   Relics: Dark Hours has Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Relics: Dark Hours has Released
Page 1 of 1