Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter   Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Her Interactive Official Newsletter

December Holiday Sale

The holidays are here! Purchase any Nancy Drew ( physical ) game during the month of December and you will receive50% off plus a free strategy guide and one Koko Kringle bar with eack order !
*Offer begins Friday, December 3nd and ends Thursday, December 29th or while supplies last.Offer is only available at www.herinteractive.com

N A N C Y D R E W H O L I D A Y G I F T I D E A S

Limited Quantities ~ Order While Supplies Last!

ALL NANCY DREW (PHYSICAL) BOXED GAMES 50% OFF!! FREE Strategy Guide with Boxed Game Purchase!!
Offer applies to games #6-25. Each game purchased will receive a free strategy guide while supplies last.
FREE KoKo Kringle Bar with Each Physical Order!!
One authentic edible *Limited Edition* KoKo Kringle candy bar, as featured in the Nancy Drew games, will be included with each order while available.

*Offer begins Friday, December 2nd and ends Thursday, December 29th or until supplies sell out. Offers are only available from www.herinteractive.com and apply ONLY to Physical Orders. Strategy Guide Bundle & Koko Kringle bar quantities are limited and offers only apply while supplies last.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter   Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks for the info, Hats. The latest 5 Nancy Drews are now compatible with Macs, so I added two I hadn't bought yet.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter   Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi Lady K. You are welcome. It really is a good deal if there are some Nancy Drews that one hasn't obtained yet. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter   Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Interactive Offixial Newsletter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: GAME FORUMS :: Adventure Game Discussions-
Jump to: