Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina

Go down 
+6
hatshepsut
Agustín Cordes
jkeerie
lakerz
Faust
Gelert
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Check out this game folks (I've put a couple of screenshots on the updated AP Home page). It looks like it will be a bit of a spine-tingler. If it's as good as 'Scratches' that will be good enough for me at any rate.

I'm hoping Agustin will be able to pop by and give us some news.

affraid

Last edited by Gelert on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Looks good , Gelert !!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 am

The atmosphere in Asylum just looks (feels?) terrific! I seriously have super high hopes for this game.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 pm

If this is on par with Scratches, we're in for a fun "creepy" ride.!

Of course I have had no time to play any real adventures in months and months. My retirement years are looking like they will be quite adventureful! (Fingers crossed that the Dow doesn't tank in the next two years. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Agustín Cordes
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 am

Hi all!

Gelert has brought this thread to my attention so I thought a quick update would be in place. First of all, thank you so much for your support Smile

Asylum is taking much longer than expected. It was our conscious decision to create in great detail the experience of visiting a rundown mental asylum (and we're still cursing that decision). Fortunately we're close to hit our biggest milestone yet: the whole asylum finally playable from top to bottom. This is a complete virtual building, four stories high and roughly 100 distinct rooms to visit. It's HUGE.

So things should go much faster from now on. You can expect catching a glimpse of this environment (as in PLAY it) rather soon, along with more details of the engine behind the game - Dagon - which will be open sourced later this year.

Hope this quenches your curiosity about Asylum!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:25 am

Thank you , Augustin !!! Keep us informed when you're able to !
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:16 am

Agustin,

100 rooms is crazy given the graphic detail that is involved in this game. Your team must have figured out how to stop irritating breaks like sleeping and eating. You guys (and gals) are seriously doing some great work in keeping high cred for the adventure game community. I have a ridiculous backlog of adventure (and other type) games to play, but Asylum just has to shoot to the top of my play list when it releases. Best of luck on the remainder of your development time.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 am

Hi Agustin welcome to Adventure Point and thank you for stopping by and telling us a little bit about Asylum. 100 rooms is very huge. From the screenshots I've seen Asylum looks like an awesome game of horror. I look forward to it's release. I hope the rest of the game goes well for you Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi Agustin

Doesn't matter how long it takes you, I appreciate your love for the games and the effort you put in to bring us an adventure that is guaranteed to entertain us. Lets us know when the game will release and I will be first in line to to buy and play...that is if I can push all these other APer's out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Thankyou GF. I agree wholeheartedly. Smile)))
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Agustín Cordes
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:14 am

Thank you everybody for the amazing support! It's truly appreciated. You'll be among the first to know as soon as we're ready. And we're hoping to share some exciting announcements in Gamescom this year if all goes well. There's been some new developments... Keeping my fingers crossed! Smile
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 am

I am sure that Asylum will be one of the best 1st person horror Adventure games and an excellent follow up to Scratches. As we Greeks say: "what is good comes late". Wink
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 am

The Interative Teaser of Asylum is now available for Download! Enjoy! Very Happy

http://www.senscape.net/
Back to top Go down
colpet
Wanderer's Apprentice
colpet

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 pm

I really liked the mouse movement, it was very smooth. The screen was quite dark, but I played it in a bright room. The only problem I had was when I quit and I had to use task manager to shut down the Dagon main screen black box.
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:19 pm

I'm waiting for Asylum since a long time, but I'm not sure I'll be tempted by this teaser.... When I'm treasuring a game I don't like to have any anticipation.
I really loved Scratches and it will remain one of my favorite games ever, so I can hardly wait to play Asylum.
But I'll wait all the time needed and I will never turn my back to the game for any delay! It's worth waiting, I'm sure of that!
Keep on the good work Augustine, there's no hurry! Keep all my fingers crossed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina   Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina Empty

Back to top Go down

Asylum - new game coming soon from Agustin Cordes' team in Argentina
Page 1 of 1