Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Tex Murphy Fans Out There?...Question!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Any Tex Murphy Fans Out There?...Question! Empty
PostSubject: Any Tex Murphy Fans Out There?...Question!   Any Tex Murphy Fans Out There?...Question! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

In preparation of the Tex Murphy's Kickstarter campaign starting on May 15th I wanter to take a walk down memory lane and watched the Youtube walkthroughs of both Under a Killing Moon and the Pandora Directive. I had forgotten just how long those games were. Much longer stories and gameplay than what is being released the last few years. Any way, before I watch the Overseer Walkthrough I had these questions for the Tex enthusiasts...

It is known that Tex Murphys hot love interest, Chelsee Bando, is a mutant in the post apocalyptic world. Has it ever been revealed in any of the games, the Tex Murphy radio broadcasts or the books just what was mutated on her? With most of the other mutants in the games it is evident what their mutations are but not Chelsee. Also it is known that Rook, owner of Rooks Pawn Shop, is not a mutant but what about Nilo the proprietor of the building that Tex rents his office at? Is he mutant?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1