Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game?

Go down 
2 posters

What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy?
Prefer First Person, Solo Exploration
What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_lcap27%What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Prefer Third Person with Computer Generated Tex
What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_lcap0%What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Prefer Many Computer Generated NPC's to Interact With
What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_lcap0%What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Prefer Very Few NPC's to Interact With
What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_lcap18%What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Prefer Chris Jones as the Voice of Tex
What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_lcap18%What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Prefer a New Voice of Tex
 0% [ 0 ]
Bring Back Chelsea and the Original Characters
 18% [ 2 ]
Prefer a Story With all New Characters
 0% [ 0 ]
Prefer a Tex Game in 3D
What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_lcap9%What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Prefer a Tex Game in 2.5D
What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_lcap9%What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? Empty
PostSubject: What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game?   What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Since it has already been mentioned by Chris Jones and Aaron Conners that if another Tex Murphy game is made it is very unlikely it would be Full Motion Video like before. What type of game would you like to see???

You can choose more than one and you can change your selections later if you have a change of mind or new choices are given. Or maybe you have some choices you would like to see in the Poll. This Poll could give Chris and Aaron some ideas as to what the gamers would be looking for if a new game could not be made like the last three. Or maybe you would like to leave some comments or suggestions for the possibility that Chris and Aarons would read them and take them under advisement.

What!!! You don't know who Tex Murphy is? scratch

Visit this WEB SITE to refresh your memory.

What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? 228247

Last edited by GreyFuss on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game?   What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 pm

To bad FMV is probably out of the question.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game?
Page 1 of 1