Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! Empty
PostSubject: Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!   Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Well it's time for everybody to enjoy this game! A patch that makes the dutch and french version of the game fully playable in english (voices, subtitles, menues etc.) has been published! You can download it from the following link and also there is information from where to purchase the game. sunny Enjoy!

http://shinji-nerd-life.blogspot.com/

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/mozart-the-conspirators-of-prague

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!   Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks tsampikos. That's excellent news. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!   Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:28 pm

This is a game that I always wanted to play! I like such games with conspiracies and the like! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!   Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:47 am

Thanks tsampikos. I like the conspiracy games too Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!   Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Thank you so much tsampikos. Very Happy I've been looking forward to playing this game for so long, since I absolutely love historical and detective games Smile
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!   Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:39 am

I went ahead and ordered the game from Mensys.nl .... still waiting for it to get shipped here. My first thoughts on this game were iffy, not sure I even wanted to play it. But since someone went to the trouble of creating an English language patch, I figure why not. I'm not good at all with music puzzles though so am glad there's a walkthrough to help me with those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!   Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague now in English!
Page 1 of 1