Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deponia at Interact

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Deponia at Interact Empty
PostSubject: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Dave now has Deponia available for purchase at Interact.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks for this news, hatshepsut, I went ahead and ordered the game from Interact using the above link. That was easy! Smile I've been waiting so long that I almost forgot about wanting it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm

You are welcome mindysue. Enjoy the game it looks like a good one Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:42 pm

I received an email from Dave at Interact saying that Deponia has been shipped so I should have it early next week. Can hardly wait!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:06 am

That is great mindysue. It looks like such a fun game. Let us know how you like it. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:28 am

Deponia arrived today! First thing when reading the manual I had to laugh at the settings instructions where after the usual stuff like adjusting the sound, changing the screen resolution, subtitles, and whatever, they added, "The possibilities are endless!" Rolling Eyes As for the game itself, it is too early to say, but so far I like it, except that I seem to be stuck already. I'm stopping for tonight, maybe my brain will work better tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:01 am

Wow that was a very fast arrival. ''The possibilities are endless'' that is funny Laughing I can't wait to get my own copy Very Happy

Enjoy the game mindysue Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 am

So far, I'm liking Deponia, and I'm making progress, very slowly. Is anyone else playing this game who could maybe help with hints if I decide to use the hint forum?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 am

tsampikos recently got the game so he may be playing it. I haven't gotten it yet but I will be playing it as soon as I do. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:02 pm

I haven't played it yet. I am currently playing Phantasmagoria 2.I have learned from others that Deponia is worth every penny!A high quality adventure game!
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:34 am

As this is another Lace Mamba release does the DVD box version come with any "goodies" ?? From what I've read here it does come with at least a manual. How about a soundtrack DVD, perhaps a poster or map, concept art booklet, just curious considering what I got with the BoUT package. Looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 am

Of course! There is manual, soundtrack and poster included. Lace Mamba does offer great collector's packs! Deponia is one of them! Smile
It's also written on the cover!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lace-Mamba-Global-Deponia-DVD/dp/B003Z6QH4E
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Thanks for that info. I noticed that I could have saved around $10 or so by purchasing a DL version, but I daresay that would be a crime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:14 pm

I have problems with downloads (I never did get Corrosion to work!) so I prefer boxed games. Besides I like the manual too.
I'm enjoying playing Deponia, see my posts in the help forum. But be warned of spoilers if you are playing the game. At least early on as I haven't got very far into the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deponia at Interact   Deponia at Interact Empty

Back to top Go down

Deponia at Interact
Page 1 of 1