Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Friend Hatshepsut

Go down 
+11
Camaro
gruefeeder
mbday630
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
StarLite Moon
rainbowgirl15
Gelert
Mullane
GreyFuss
AngDMC
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

My Friend Hatshepsut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi Ang...our resident Angel! Smile

Thanks for asking about Mom. She's doing well, though she had a few health concerns earlier this year. I just came from spending the weekend. We made home made pizza together....a first for both of us. Surprisingly, I didn't drop the dough on the floor! (Came close... Shocked ) Pizza turned out good. The house smelled great during the process (always a good sign). Made her oven "barbecued" ribs on Sunday. I've never been much of a cook, but have gotten interested in it more the last year. Must be all those cooking shows on the Food Network Mom is always watching when I'm there. Hmmmm....methinks this may have been part of a scheme on the part of Mom to be able to take it REAL easy during my visits. Wink
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

My Friend Hatshepsut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Friend Hatshepsut   My Friend Hatshepsut - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:12 pm

jk that is a wonderful story about you and your Mom. I'm not much of a cook either but my Mom is a good cook. My Mom used to make pizza for us, it was so good Smile

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down

My Friend Hatshepsut
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2