Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moebius chapter 1 demo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

Moebius chapter 1 demo Empty
PostSubject: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm hopelessly stuck in Moebiius. I believe I have to get the painting from the wall in the dance studio, or take a picture of it. but, my cell phone in my inventory doesn't take pictures, at least that I have been able to figure out. What do I do with that picture? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 am

Hi mbday630

The only Moebius that I know is the Jane Jensen game and as far as I know the demo for it is being released in June. I did several searches for a Moebius chapter 1 demo but I wasn't able to find anything that sounded like what you are playing.

Hopefully someone will come along who is playing it and give you some help. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:47 pm

there is an alpha chapter 1 demo that just came out. but, a friend is playing it too now and he said he would help me get unstuck. but, I think anyone that wants to play the demo can get it here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_99465.shtml.

no, I guess that is just the trailer too. sorry.
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:41 pm

I think the Moebius demo is an alpha build being shared with those who donated to Jane Jensen's Kickstarter. You'd find the link to the demo in your Kickstarter email, assuming you were one of those who donated $30 or more.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:05 am

Yes, I guess that is what it is. i was thinking more people would be playing it. I am still hopelessly stuck, but, I guess I will have to wait until the game gets out until I get unstuck.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:01 am

So ...can you tell us what you think of the Demo!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 am

Thanks for the explanation of the demo gruefeeder, I really was wondering about it.

mbday360 please tell us what you think of the demo up to this point.

Does anyone else have the demo ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 pm

I really like it. I'm pretty easy to please though. The way the inventory is handled is the only thing I wasn't that happy with. But, everything else looked good. His suit looked funny, and I was thinking that they could have made that look better, but, that wouldn't stop me from enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:57 am

Thanks mbday630 it sounds good. Is the inventory complicated to use ? A difficult to use inventory can really put a damper on enjoyment.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

No, it wasn't that terribly difficult after you got used to it. I kept clicking on the arrow, thinking that that would help me see more inventory, but, that just got me out of the inventory. I had to slide the inventory. so, I was stuck for the longest time thinking I had to use the camera in the left hand corner and trying to drag that to take a picture, until I finally accidently slide the inventory and saw a camera in my inventory!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Oh well that is good to know. Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the rest of the demo Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moebius chapter 1 demo   Moebius chapter 1 demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Moebius chapter 1 demo
Page 1 of 1