Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Mullane wrote:
It's no wonder the youth of today like sweets so much.

Yes from what I've heard it's a huge problem Shocked lol

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
googling penis

Quote :
penis cookie cutters.........
OUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 pm

I love some of the decorating choices in those images. The happy faces are especially cute. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:01 pm

The happy faces are cute......One can only wonder what they're smiling about Rolling Eyes

I like the ones with the black bow ties Cool

hatshepsut

Speculative Fortune-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I imagine it isn't always that easy translating these games (i.e. Chains of Satinav) into English. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 5:07 am

May I ask, is this thread going to get purged away like MM's old threads do?
Back to top Go down
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 5:11 am

I certainly hope not! This has been way too much fun!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 5:25 am

ABZ..why? I agree Drac. Oh hey...have you seen the new bling for the Vajayjay?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 5:27 am

No the thread will not be purged away. Even if we did delete threads I see no reason to do so with this thread. As Draclvr said it has been way to much fun.

Oh Camaro I just saw your comment under the screenshot lol

No Ang I haven't seen it.

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 5:43 am

AngDMC wrote:
Oh hey...have you seen the new bling for the Vajayjay?

Oh my gosh

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 8:33 am

hatshepsut wrote:
AngDMC wrote:
Oh hey...have you seen the new bling for the Vajayjay?

Oh my gosh

hatshepsut

geek

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 2:15 pm

After Googling Vajayjay bling.... I got a brilliant idea..... I 'm going to get one of a horse grazing cheers cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 3:16 pm

I love it, Winfrey!

This is something that has bugged me to no end since i first heard of vajazzling. That area is NOT a vagina, for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 7:02 pm

True Drac. Hmmm..vajayjay area? Omg.... I started to type vaj and my i pad spell thingy finished the word vajayjay for me. Is it in the dictionary one ponders.Too funny. Anyway...what should it be called? Poon jewels? Hoohoo bling? Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Hoo hoo bling works for me! And it does cause a bit of fright to know that your auto-complete has vajayjay in the database! Mound of Venus Vajayjay?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Sun May 05, 2013 2:09 am

Well I don't mean you to think I'm talking about "what such bling should really be called", or anything, but there's a quaint little place I know not far from here; it's called Happy Valley.

Not that I'm making any connection or anything. I'm far far to shy and far far too polite for that.

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Mon May 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Yes, you are very polite, Gelert, and also very funny.

Winfrey,
I'd have a bit of trouble with a horse and rider because the upper half would be hidden. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Doesn't the lower half get any attention ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Today at 9:40 am

Back to top Go down

Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4