Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fans Of The TV Show The Killing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Fans Of The TV Show The Killing Empty
PostSubject: Fans Of The TV Show The Killing   Fans Of The TV Show The Killing EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:52 pm

For all you fans of the tv show The Killing, they will be airing Episode 3 June 2nd on AMC. Be there or be square sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Fans Of The TV Show The Killing   Fans Of The TV Show The Killing EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:03 am

I'm looking forward to it! I found season 1 to be slow paced and took willpower to watch it all, but season 2 had my attention the entire season.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fans Of The TV Show The Killing   Fans Of The TV Show The Killing EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi lakerz, I guess in season 1 the characters weren't developed yet, that's why we always give shows 2 or 3 tries before we write it off for good. I hope the series is going to be as good, can't wait sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Of The TV Show The Killing   Fans Of The TV Show The Killing Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Of The TV Show The Killing
Page 1 of 1