Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny flash game - Rick And Morty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Funny flash game - Rick And Morty Empty
PostSubject: Funny flash game - Rick And Morty   Funny flash game - Rick And Morty EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 am

Just FYI, I played through a fairly humorous flash game that is in 4 parts. It is called Rick and Morty's Rushed License Adventure Online Game

http://games.adultswim.com/rick-and-mortys-rushed-licensed-adventure-adventure-online-game.html

I thought the dialogue was pretty hilarious, voice acting was good, and the puzzles were decent. Each part should take between 10-20 minutes. This is one of many 'Adult Swim' adventure games made, and they do a very good job at them. Kudos to the developers...
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Funny flash game - Rick And Morty   Funny flash game - Rick And Morty EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Thanks lakerz. The dialog is humorous

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
haroldw
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Funny flash game - Rick And Morty   Funny flash game - Rick And Morty EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:27 am

Thanks for the tip. This thing is hilarious. I only played a few minutes but I put it up there with - Grey Fedora - Nick Bounty

that's the highest praise i can give it. If I'm not mistaken Nick Bounty developer also developed Walking Dead.

I don't know why but I really shy away from playing funny games. I'm afraid I like the rather gloomy stuff. Even if I truly enjoy the fun game. I usually don't have an appetite for them. I'm almost embarrassed to admit I prefer post-apocalypse, detective, anything gloomy.

Looking at this games popularity, this is a whole other world that I've never heard of. I don't watch tv.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Funny flash game - Rick And Morty   Funny flash game - Rick And Morty EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:55 am

I am like you haroldw, prefer the gloomy/dark stuff also in my adventure games. I think humor is by far the toughest genre to nail, and even then humor is so different from person to person, that it is impossible to please the majority. This game made me laugh, but I'm sure others would find it boring and not funny at all. In all, can't say I find all that many comedy games make my adventure hall of fame. Monkey Island series was good. Sam & Max was okay. Some of the classic Sierra games like the Space Quest series were a hoot.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Funny flash game - Rick And Morty   Funny flash game - Rick And Morty EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:15 pm

What an enjoyable way to spend the morning. Thanks for posting this. I am up to episode 3 now and having lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Funny flash game - Rick And Morty   Funny flash game - Rick And Morty EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:54 am

You are very welcome mbday630. I will try to post more of these here as I stumble across them. More and more, flash games are really starting to impress me with their depth and professionalism. I know Adventure Gamers does a monthly article on the best free adventure games they find, be it online or download. I can't remember if that was where I found this game or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny flash game - Rick And Morty   Funny flash game - Rick And Morty Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny flash game - Rick And Morty
Page 1 of 1