Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock Empty
PostSubject: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:05 pm

There are still more left so don't think that you have missed out, just ask.

Although this game can be found easily in its JC version the Big Box release seems to be quite rare. For all the collectors out there that are interested in one contact me as I have several brand new & shrinkwrapped for a reasonable price.

Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock IMGP3824
Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock IMGP3827

Last edited by GreyFuss on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi GreyFuss

I would like to have a copy please. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gonchi
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Nice! I bet my sister would like one of those.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:02 am

GF..If you have any left, I would be interested. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:10 am

I have enough of these for everybody and their sister Very Happy . All those interested send me an email or PM and we will take care of the incidentals.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:07 am

Got your email Hats and I will ship you the game soon as possible
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:11 am

Thank you GreyFuss Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Miss Ang & Mr Faust

Your games shipped out this morning.

Hatshepsut

Your game will ship with the others as arranged.

Thanks all and hope you enjoy that new big box feeling. cheers

I still have a lot of these left if there are any takers.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Greyfuss !!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Thank you GreyFuss. I am enjoying the thought of that nice big box feeling already. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Thanks GF..I'll let you know as soon as it gets here. Smile
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 pm

It's here!! Packaged perfectly with care as always. Thanks so much. Wink
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Nice to hear that you are happy Miss Ang

Even thought I have sold many of these already, I still have more left. So don't be shy, they won't be around forever , just ask!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:30 pm

My copy arrived yesterday Greyfuss , safe & sound !
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:28 am

Excellent Faust

Hope you enjoy that rare big box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock   Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock Empty

Back to top Go down

Have More Rare Big Box Version Titanic: The Lost Mission Brand New & In Stock
Page 1 of 1