Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*

Go down 
+2
AlienBZ
Mullane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* Empty
PostSubject: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:25 am

Hey guys, these are just some doubles I have lying around. I am looking to trade or sell these (preferably trade).
Willing to trade for just about any other big box game (that I don't have).

*Updated*

I have managed to come into owning some more doubles of games I own.

Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* DSC00107
Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* DSC00108

Games are:
Discworld
Kyrandia 3
Realms of the Haunting
Space Quest Collection
Noctropolis
Noctropolis
Discworld 2
11th Hour
Black Dahlia
Gabriel Knight (box has both floppy and cd in it)
Gabriel Knight 2
Gabriel knight 3
Kings Quest VII
Dinotopia
Hook (floppy)
Fable
Frankenstein
Azrael's Tear
Return to Zork
Simon the Sorcerer

If you are interested in trading for any of these, let me know.

Last edited by Mullane on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm interested in Nectropolis, Dinotopia, Alice, and Azrel's Tear for trade; I have available for trade "big box" games - ms flight simulator 98 (box may be flattened), Braveheart, Vietnam Black Ops, Vietnam Special Assignment 2 (boxes for these 2 are flattened, broken apart but can probably be taped back together), I have Dune (2001 - box flattened).

what is the title of that game in the slim gold box (next to the Nectropolis) - I cannot see it clearly in your picture?

Are you saying that you not only want the game disc(s) in the JC, but their big boxes as well?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Mullane.

I have Nighlong and The New Adventures of the Time Machine.

I might be interested (if you are too), in your Toonstruck and your Fable.

I'll send you a private message, okay?

Regards,

Gelert.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:57 pm

@Alien - Sorry, any big box game is meant to mean any adventure game in a big box. If you have any big box adventures for trade we could do a deal. The gold box next to Noctropolis is Noctropolis.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:54 am

Hi Mullane could you show the front of the box for Alice ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:56 am

@hats - The game you and alien referred to as "Alice" is actually Fable.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am

Hi Mullane oops sorry. I see that now.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:37 am

Mullane, I have these games for trade -

Riven (JC - 5 CD's) - I know Riven comes in a big box, but I only have a fat JC,
Gabriel Knight 3 (JC - 3 CD's w insert) - a Big Box game, but I only have the JC,
Journey to the Center of the Earth (JC) - not sure if this is a big box game but again, all I have is the JC. If you want one of these in trade for your Dinotropia, just tell me which game you want and I'll PM you my address.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 pm

How did I miss this post?? Mullane..what is the third box in please? If Gelerts Fable deal falls through..may I be next.(I know it wont..Gelert has a fabulous collection) Also interested in Dinotropia, Fable and Discworld 2. I will see what big boxed games I have and get back.

Last edited by AngDMC on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 pm

AngDMC wrote:

ABZ..If the games you are offering are not in a large retail box at your house then Mullane is not interested. Smile

Oh, but I do believe I do have the big box (to Riven) stashed away somewhere at our palace - I'm going out with my netbook now, will get the big box when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi Ang. No. It's okay. Mullane's Fable and Toonstruck aren't the versions I'm interested in unfortunately.

Edit: Ang, the third box is another box version of Noctropolis.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Gelert..Thanks for the info on the 3rd and Fable. Mullane may not even like what I have to offer. Sad I know what version of toonstruck you are looking for . I will keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Go get em Ang Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* 19
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm

GF...you make me laugh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:08 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Gelert..Thanks for the info on the 3rd and Fable. Mullane may not even like what I have to offer. Sad I know what version of toonstruck you are looking for . I will keep an eye out.

Thanks Ang. I should probably put a rain check on it for now though. Mrs Gelert is giving me dirty looks. Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* 907888
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:41 am

Then again now that I've thought it over, I think I'll pass on Dinotropia as well as the other games I asked for and I'll get the Jeraussic Park DVD movie instead and I'll hold off on trading the big-box Riven and I'll wait until I can trade the Riven (as well as Sherlock Holmes Silver Earring, Journey to Center of Earth, Gabriel Knight 3 for something I really want such as Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis, Black Mirror 2, Jerusalem 3 Roads to Holy Land, - (just ordered this off of Amazon.com), or Rhem 4.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:53 pm

I guess I will have to pass on Dinotropia, Discworld 2 and Fable . So if anyone else in interested in them..hope you have better luck than I did.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Hello, traders - I'm baaaaaaack! I found the big box for the Riven game, I'm ready to trade for Azreal's Tear - are you game, Mullane?
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 am

Sorry Alien, I already have a copy of Riven.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:34 am

I have thrown some more titles into the fray. Viewable in the original message.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:42 am

I now have a spare copy of EcoQuest 2 available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*   Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated* Empty

Back to top Go down

Doubles for Trade/Sell - Big Boxes *Updated*
Page 1 of 1