Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News Empty
PostSubject: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:31 pm

I want to relay this story to you from this Rhem-a-Holic...

I had stalled in my game play of Rhem 4 and was sure that I had discovered a glitch in the game that prevented me from continuing. So late last night I emailed the Rhem site to inform and ask them if they had other complaints about not seeing a button that was needed to proceed in the game. Well guess what? First thing this morning I had a couple of emails in my in box from Knut Muller himself. Turns out there is not a glitch at all just a glitch in my eyesight. Rolling Eyes I was relieved as I have never had one glitch in any of the Rhem games. They all played flawlessly. And what great service from Knut himself and so fast too. After exchanging a couple more messages I mentioned to him that I hope the rumors around the Internet that Rhem 4 is the last of the Rhem games wasn't true and this was his reply...

Quote :
There will be a Rhem 5 (and more after that).
Is that great news or what??? My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News 989793

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:45 pm

GreyFuss that is a good story. It is good to know that developers take the time and care to answer inquiries. It is great news for all the Rhem fans to know there will be more Rhem games. Are you moving on in your game now ?

Oh and I'm sorry to hear about that glitch in your eye, you better see about that Rolling Eyes

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:12 am

That's one of the nice things about the adventure genre. A lot of the games coming out are the works of a small group of people (or even just 1 person). I notice that again and again, when encountering what appears to be a bug or a problem with the install, etc. the developer(s) are pretty quick to reply back and try to help out personally. Heck, even when I send them a basic email just saying good job & I really enjoyed playing through your game, I always get a reply thanking me for the purchase and feedback. People like Knut really care about the games that they dedicate 100% of their time to creating, which is why I will continue to 100% support them. (at least as long as the games are fun heh). Thus far, I have few complaints.
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 am

It's so great to hear that there will be more Rhem games. I just got my Rhem 4 and I am trying to get through the game. If you read my post in the sos section maybe someone can help. But now that I know there will be a Rhem 5, I want to kow when!!!! LOL LOL Very Happy , I can't wait. These games are so good.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:27 am

Knut is definitely a class act, GreyFuss. I have mentioned before how he took the time to go to his local Mac store to troubleshoot and solve problem I was having with the first game on my new (then) iMac. He had the fix for me within a day.

I hope to get started on Rhem 4 this week.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 am

Lady Kestrel wrote:
Knut is definitely a class act, GreyFuss. I have mentioned before how he took the time to go to his local Mac store to troubleshoot and solve problem I was having with the first game on my new (then) iMac. He had the fix for me within a day.

I hope to get started on Rhem 4 this week.

Aren't the Indie developers just about the best there are? They are always offering to help. This, and their games, are why I choose to support them more so than the big developers.

Ahem....LK.....the tournament has been over for a month at MM.....and you haven't started Rhem yet?
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 pm

No, I got so far behind in real life stuff that I knew I wouldn't be able to put in the time I know I'll need for it.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 pm

OK...then I guess you can be excused this time but lets not make a habit of it Cool
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Rhem Games   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm

I just read the post about more Rhem games. cheers cheers cheers when will the nest one be out?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 am

ellen941 wrote:
I just read the post about more Rhem games. cheers cheers cheers when will the nest one be out?

Good question Ellen 941, I will drop Knut a message to see if he can give us any news. I could really go for a new month long visit to the land of Rhem.
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Rhem 5 ?????   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Has anyone heard about Rhem 5 yet? I am so looking forward to another great game in this series. I first heard about Rhem 5 in 2013 and now it's 2015 and still nothing yet. pale Please post an update. Thanks so much.

Ellen
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:41 am

Hi ellen941, Sorry there has been no further word on Rhem 5.  When there is I'll post it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Thank you, I am so looking forward to the next adventure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News   My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News Empty

Back to top Go down

My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News
Page 1 of 1