Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treasure Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

Treasure Island Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Island   Treasure Island EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 pm

A while back there was a sale at DreamCatcher and somehow I accidently ordered two copies. (something about not providing my correct email or something on the order) I tried to make arrangements to return one but customer service never gave me a response. Anyhow it has been sitting on a shelf for months gathering dust. It's not the greatest adventure game ever but if anyone thinks they might enjoy it then let me know.

Treasure Island TI1
Treasure Island TI2

By the way, does anyone happen to know the going rate of a used mint copy of Black Mirror 2 these days? Laughing

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Treasure Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island   Treasure Island EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Camaro

Long time no see. Have you also abandoned JA as I don't see you posting anymore.

Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

Treasure Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island   Treasure Island EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi Greyfuss,

In general I haven't felt all that chatty these days which sort of makes me feel homeless in a way. Best case it's just a 'phase' that I'll just snap out of, worst case a symptom of something far more serious.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Treasure Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island   Treasure Island EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Camaro

Maybe it this Treasure Island game that is weighing you down. Hopefully someone will come around and snatch it up so you we can have you back to normal.

Happy Holidays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treasure Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island   Treasure Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure Island
Page 1 of 1