Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home Lady Kestrel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Welcome Home Lady Kestrel Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Welcome home Lady K. Did you enjoy your trip to the UK ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:10 pm

LK

Do you have a British accent now?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 am

Or even a WELSH one LadyK?? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

My trip was wonderful. I got to see 14 plays in 12 days and still had lots of free time to visit Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Leeds Castle, Dover, Canterbury, 2 art museums, and the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden. My accent hasn't changed, but I did get an earful when I saw Men Should Weep at the Royal National Theatre. The setting of the play is Glasgow in the 1930s, and it took some tuning to get my ears adjusted to the Scotts accents. It was a terrific play, however, with memorable characters and a good story.

It's probably a good thing the play didn't take place in Wales, Gelert. The Scotts may raise havoc with their vowels, but at least they have some. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 am

Glad you had a good time, Lady K. Did you enjoy eating these meat pies in all these restaurants and did you get to visit the Queen and have tea with her?

Who did you go with? Did you take lots of pictures? If you did, could you maybe post some of them online for us to see, please?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 am

Lady Kestrel wrote:

It's probably a good thing the play didn't take place in Wales, Gelert. The Scotts may raise havoc with their vowels, but at least they have some. Very Happy

No vowels !!!! Dear me !! I can think of at least four in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch !!

Perhaps you should have visited for a cup of tea. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

lol! I shall endeavor to do so next time I'm across the pond. When I start seeing signs that say Cymru am byth, I'll know I'm close, right?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:33 pm

You've got it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Lady Kestrel   Welcome Home Lady Kestrel Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home Lady Kestrel
Page 1 of 1