Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Finally Finished

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Finally Finished   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am

Well it's finally over, the new bathroom was finished yesterday and it looks absolutely beautiful. The renovator did an excellent job. I sort of miss roughing it, I was actually enjoying the old bucket, made me feel like a pioneer. I want to wait till we get the bathtub painted before I post some pics. Wouldn't you know, the first night I get to use the new toilet, it backs up on me, talk about being mad. Hubby had a small fit, I felt like crying and this is a toilet that can take 20 golf balls.

Whoever came up with the internet I bow to them, hubby did some researching and found a couple of people who had the same problem, so they said to pour a 1/4 of a cup of liquid dish soap in the toilet and two buckets of hot water, don't flush, so far so good. So we saved ourselves a small fortune on a plumber. The maddening part of it is that my hubby used to be a plumber, but because of his back he can't do it anymore and it really makes him mad. On the bright side we found a pretty good guy who will be a regular plumber if we need one

But I'm very happy with the work the guy did, I find myself when I go to the bathroom sitting there admiring everything, then hubby knocks on the door to see if I fell in.
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 am

lol.... well I am glad you got it fixed... now get off that seat Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 am

I hope you have your toilet trouble solved. There are few things worse than a non functioning toilet.

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Well the old throne is working great now, good old dish soap and hot water did the trick. I still have to put some pics up, hubby took a few but our camera is a piece of dirt. it's unbelievable the difference, it's like walking into someone elses house. I'm really happy with the way it turned out
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Finished   Today at 5:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Finally Finished
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1