Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldish
Wanderer's Apprentice

Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I am following a walkthru, however I'm still stuck on this part of the puzzle. I put in the 4 sounds into the 4 panels, but nothing is happening. Anybody playing this game maybe could help?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi Goldish, and welcome to Adventure Point's forums. Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle 506268

I've moved your question to the S.O.S. section. Fingers crosses that someone will be along to help sometime soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi Goldish & welcome to the Point

Its been a while since I have played the game but maybe I will refresh my memory if you tell me who's Walkthrough you are using and where you are on it.

Have you connected the bells in the tower to the cables using the panel you find there and the clue that can be found by closing the hatch once you are up there?
Back to top Go down
Goldish
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:09 am

I am using gameboomers.com walkthrough. Yes I found that clue and trying to connect the cables. But it's not working - I'm thinking it might be the compass thing but I'm following the notes exactly (to my estimation). So I don't understand what is wrong. You go to a panel, press the button to hear the tone, then enter the positions from the record player. The walkthrough does say 'press the appropriate circles' not 'hexagon' so I am wondering if I am selecting the right thing? Cause I don't see circles - I see hexagons to click
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:22 am

So if I have this right you are in the building across from the bell tower and have to set the 4 panels to the right tone...right?

You have to set the 4 panels like this...
Quote :
Front room:

West wall panel (pointing right): This panel is for highest tone. Highlight the 2nd and the 7th hexagons.

East wall panel (pointing left): This panel is for the lowest tone. Highlight the first and the 6th hexagons.

Back room:

North wall: This panel is for the second highest tone. Highlight the 3rd and last hexagons.

East wall panel (pointing left): This panel is for the second lowest tone. Highlight 4th and 5th hexagons.

Now if you have tried this with out results there have been a lot of folks that misinterpret the compass reading. Is there a chance that you may have the panels set wrong?
Back to top Go down
Goldish
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 am

I did try to do this multiple times.

Edit: I did this routine again, only I went back up into the bell tower to make sure I had done that puzzle with the white circles you asked me about. And I hadn't - because I saved the game right before that. So apologies! now I have the first fragment and I'm good to go onwards.

Thanks again for the help! I very glad I found these forums.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:02 pm

cheers Way to go Goldish

I love the land of Rhem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle   Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhem 4 = the 4 bells puzzle
Page 1 of 1