Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bill
Wanderer's Apprentice
Mr. Bill

Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann Empty
PostSubject: Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann   Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Hello again Dear Friends,

Wanted you to know that we have just posted Wendy Mann's review of the Melrin Trilogy. The link to the three walkthroughs is found at the bottom of the review. The three games are free games created using the Adventure Games Studio program and are available at their website. I give links to the downloads on both the review and the walkthroughs.

Cheers,

Bill and Lela
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann   Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Thanks Mr Bill. Merlin looks like a good little game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann   Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 am

I liked the review and so I downloaded the last Melrin game. I didn't want to download the first two, as I don't like dying in games. quite an enjoyable little adventure. I don't think my grandson's can play it yet, too much reading.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bill
Wanderer's Apprentice
Mr. Bill

PostSubject: Re: Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann   Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi mbday630,

Don't worry about the dying part. It is nowhere as bad as it sounds. I've been playing the first one and the walkthrough keeps you from dying. It is a fun game.

You should read it to the grandson as you play. :-))

Cheers,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann   Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann Empty

Back to top Go down

Melrin 1, 2 and 3 Review and Walkthroughs by Wendy Mann
Page 1 of 1