Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miskatonic game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

Miskatonic game Empty
PostSubject: Miskatonic game   Miskatonic game EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 am

I played the demo of this game and really enjoyed it. Before I pay the 10 dollars for the entire game I was wondering if anyone else has played it and if it is worth it. ?

When trying to look up walkthroughs for the demo (got stuck, but the game designer wrote me and helped me) there is another miskatonic game that is a casual game. This is a Lovecraft inspired adventure.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Miskatonic game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miskatonic game   Miskatonic game EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm

I started playing the demo for Miskatonic and so far I really like it. If I like it as much at the end of the demo then I'll buy it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

Miskatonic game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miskatonic game   Miskatonic game EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Please let me know if you think are you going to buy it. I think I just need a "nudge" into purchasing it. it is so hard to know if you are going to like a game just from a short demo.... that is why I LOVED the book of unwritten tales demo... it was very long and totally got me hooked on the game.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Miskatonic game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miskatonic game   Miskatonic game EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 am

I read a post on a different forum that this game wasn't in English? Is that true? I kind of doubt it since the website is all English. I haven't tried the demo but would like clarification on this before placing an order.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Miskatonic game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miskatonic game   Miskatonic game EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 am

lakerz the dmo is in English so I'm assuming the game is in English also Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Miskatonic game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miskatonic game   Miskatonic game EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Here is the Website and the Trailer of the game!

http://www.miskatonicgame.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JkrOF5SF5Q0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miskatonic game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miskatonic game   Miskatonic game Empty

Back to top Go down

Miskatonic game
Page 1 of 1