Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:54 am

Got Residents Freak Show from member on this forum, googled for w/t but no such w/t nor game guide/hints found.

I don't want to go on Amazon/ebay and buy a guide for this game, as Queen AlienBZ told me I have to lay off of buying games/books, etc all winter.

Thus the reason I'm looking for a printable strategy guide for the game.

Does anyone know where to find such a w/t?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 am

I've just done a Google & Bing search . No luck , unfortunately .
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:24 am

Let's try and see if we can find anything.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 am

tsampikos wrote:
Let's try and see if we can find anything.... Rolling Eyes

That wasn't nice .
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 pm

@Faust

What wasn't nice?Did i say something wrong?All i ment was that i will try to find a solution too.What's not good about it?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

No worries tsampikos ! Perhaps I misunderstood . My bad ! This may be one of those needle in a haystack kind of things . Perhaps a walkthrough was never written for the game ?
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Oh,Ok i just didn't want to make a negative impression without having the intention to.I will try to find a walkthrough in a non english language.Maybe we could translate afterwards if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:59 pm

tsampikos wrote:
Oh,Ok i just didn't want to make a negative impression without having the intention to.I will try to find a walkthrough in a non english language.Maybe we could translate afterwards if that's possible.

Again , no worries !! Translating a walkthrough may be possible . Maybe I just didn't look in the right places , or dig deep enough in my searches . Sometimes , the search results tend to repeat themselves . If you can find a walkthrough , or make one perhaps , knock yourself out !
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Translating a walkthrough is possible. I translated one not to long ago. The problem is finding a walkthrough.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Which program or service did you use Hatshepsut ?
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Here it is! Very Happy

In German! With Pictures!

http://www.adventure-treff.de/artikel/loesungen.php?id=9

I can speak German very well but I guess an online translator will to the job faster than me!

So, grab it guys and make it available in english! Wink
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Very nice tsampikos !! Perhaps it would work with Google Translate ?
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:55 pm

It would be possible. There are also other translators on line for free. So we can choose! Wink
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Cool ! I mentioned Google Translate , because it was the first I thought of .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Faust I translated with translate live search Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 pm

This is what "Adventure Point" should be. You need something, you ask for it, and the "engine" solves the task for you! Smile
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:19 am

Ok, I used google translate, and it translated the w/t from German into English. I also saved it as a pdf to synch to my ipad or take it from my mac to my Dell Dimension to print out. As for finding a needle in a haystack, I did this with 3 games that I bought from several other planets in another galaxy on Dec. 8 - 10 that I couldn't find locally using my X-ray vision to peek where the game boxes/jewel cases themselves (not the sellers, mind you) were located, flew to the sellers places with the cash (after contacting them first about the purchase), & picked up the games.

Thank you so much, Tsam, for finding that w/t!
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Oh it's a pleasure to help anybody who need it AlienBZ! Very Happy

And I like the way this happens in this very great Forum. We are the best english speaking Board for Adventure games. That's why!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough   The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

The Residents Freak Show - need walkthrough
Page 1 of 1