Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Hollywood Monsters in English!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!   Hollywood Monsters in English!!!! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 am

I am very happy to announce, that an unofficial Patch (made in Greece Wink ) for the famous spanish adventure game "HOLLYWOOD MONSTERS" (Pendulo Studios, 1997) has been released(not by me). It translates the game menus, subtitles, hotspots etc. in english. Voices remain original spanish. It is a professional work, not any auto translator used, with correct grammar and syntax. There are only a coupple of mistakes, which will be fixed via patch-update, although that's not sure to happen.

The patch requires the original Hollywood Monsters CD (version FX Interactive, which is XP and Vista compatible, although it should be also compatible with the older Dynamic Multimedia version), it must be extracted to the folder, where the game is installed, overwrite existing files, and also relpace the spanish .exe shortcut on desktop.

The link to download the Patch is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3huzgxi8rcarquj

The official Pendulo Studios english Walkthrough can be found here:

http://adventures-index10.blogspot.com/2010/10/hollywood-monsters.html

The CD can be found in the spanish ebay (ebay.es).

There is also an italian version of the game (FX Interactive Version) which could also be compatible, it hasn't been tested though.

Last edited by tsampikos on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!   Hollywood Monsters in English!!!! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Thank you tsampikos. Hollywood Monsters is another game I've wanted to play for a long time but had given up on an english translation. Now if I can find the game Smile

I just love the graphics Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!   Hollywood Monsters in English!!!! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:38 pm

The game can be found FOR FREE till the 29/3 at the FX interactive website, the digital download Version. You only need to make an account.

http://juegos.fxinteractive.com/catalogo.php

Here is the link for the same patch but for the downloadable version!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7x7kx8d3t58h7ur

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!   Hollywood Monsters in English!!!! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you very much for the link tsampikos Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!   Hollywood Monsters in English!!!! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:55 am

Cool, glad to see that this game finally has a translation patch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!   Hollywood Monsters in English!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Monsters in English!!!!
Page 1 of 1