Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Syberia in 3 parts at BFG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Syberia in 3 parts at BFG Empty
PostSubject: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 pm

The original Syberia (not Syberia II) has been made into 3 smaller downloads for those who can't download a long file game. So far Big Fish Games has Syberia -Part 1 and Syberia - Part 2, with Part 3 still in the future. The game is owned by Microids and it was their decision to make the game in 3 parts so it could also be played on an iPad and an iPhone.
I'm playing Part 1 and it is almost like the original game (one of my 3 all-time favorite games) as I was curious about the differences in this chopped-up version. The story is the same and it is a joy to be playing Kate again.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 am

Glad you are enjoying playing the game again Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

yeah, I think bigfish also chopped up Syberia in 3 parts so that they could get more money for those who wanted to play it. (or is that just me being cynical?)

I heard bigfish removed the movies from the game, so that would be something to look into.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:29 pm

It also plays on my Intel iMac , which has made me very happy. I have played a little of part 1 so far and will finish it as soon as I finish The Space Bar in the community playthrough at AG. Thanks for the heads up about the second part, Mindysue.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 pm

I've finished Syberia - Part 1 and frankly, I approve of what they did to it so that more gamers could play this game by making it available in shorter parts. I'm looking forward to Part 2, but not right away. I sort of need a rest due to some new problems that cropped up in this version. Nothing wrong with the game itself, I hasten to add, just me getting mixed up, normal for me. However, with Syberia even the problems are part of the joy of the game. I like Kate and Oscar that much!
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I have now played and finished Syberia - Part Three, leaving Kate Walker making the dash to get on board the train to join Hans. Kate climbs aboard the train, the snow comes drifting down, and the train makes its way onward to Syberia! Once again I have totally enjoyed every minute, even counting the time when I thought I made a colossal blunder which trapped Kate in a tunnel and I was sure it was "game over" time, but turned out that I misunderstood the walkthrough and I did find the way out after all. Possibly that made the ending even sweeter! In any case, I'm left with the happy/sad feeling that the game ended too soon and I'm missing Kate and Oscar ... and the train!
I liked playing the game in three parts and hope they will also do the same thing with Syberia II.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:04 am

I loved that ending too. Glad you enjoyed the game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syberia in 3 parts at BFG   Syberia in 3 parts at BFG Empty

Back to top Go down

Syberia in 3 parts at BFG
Page 1 of 1