Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:37 am

This was posted by inm8#2 over at Adventure Gamers...What do ya think?

Quote :
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-07-the-7th-guest-3-is-currently-in-development-for-pc-mac-ios-and-android

The third game will return to Stauf Mansion and feature similar gameplay as the predecessors, it seems.

Some of the original Trilobyte developers from the first two games are on board.

Estimated time to completion is 12-18 months.

Kickstarter might be an option in the next month or two if Trilobyte can’t secure enough funding from partners.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Hmmm interesting. I hope they have success. Thanks for letting us know GreyFuss

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Is this the same game as the (formerly?) cancelled game "The Collector?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWBao3Nww6g
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:58 am

Good question Gruefeeder. I don't think much has been said about this new story as compared to what was originally to be the 3rd game, The Collector. Isn't that YouTube video great?
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 am

I had the same question gruefeeder. I was looking forward to 'The Collector' so maybe I can also look forward to yet another game in this series?
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:35 pm

I just watched the youtube trailer and I got motion sick! I sure wish I could play those first person games. It looks like it could be a fun game.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:33 pm

There is a trailer for the recently announced 7th Guest: 3??? I didn't know that. Do you have a link Mbday630? Or are you refering to the fan made game that has never been completed, 7th Guest: III: The 13th Doll? Or the original trailer from Trilobytes, 7th Guest 3: The Collector that was made back in the 90's .?
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Greyfuss. I was talking about the youtube video that someone had posted above.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi Mbday630

Whew, I was getting a little excited as thought I was missing a new trailer announcement. Even though I think that trailer (posted by Gruefeeder above) was amazing for the technology of the late 90's I would hope that the new release would be much better. That doesn't mean it will help with the motion sickness issue but maybe it will. For you sake I hope it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!   The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 7th Guest Part III is Coming!!!
Page 1 of 1