Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May Empty
PostSubject: Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May   Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:52 am

Memento Mori 2 is now available for pre order on Steam. It will be available for download on Steam May 13th. You can read about Memento Mori 2, look at screen shots, watch a video or pre order on Steam Here

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May   Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:49 am

I never understood the whole concept of pre-ordering a digital download game? Well, maybe if perks are thrown in or something.

Anyways, glad the Memento Mori series is continuing.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May   Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:23 am

I don't understand the need to pre order a digital download either. I am glad it is releasing, I was beginning to think that it wouldn't.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May   Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:24 am

About time they got around to the English version. I liked the story in the first game and look forward to the next chapter. Hmmm, Today is the 14th and it still has preorder on Steam.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May   Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:27 am

I was beginning to think an English version would never be released.

I think that pre order still on Steam is part of thier pre order lower price that will end on the 19th. I think you can download it now

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May   Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May Empty

Back to top Go down

Memento Mori 2 Releasing in May
Page 1 of 1