Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue Team 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Rescue Team 5 Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Team 5   Rescue Team 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:38 am

Starting a new thread for Rescue Team 5 to see if I can drum up more interest in this game when it is separated from the old posts, some of which go back to Nov. 2014 and can get mixed up with the current games.
For a casual game, this one has lots of action even in the untimed mode. I hate to think what happens when the timer is running! Even in the relaxed game that I'm playing, I have had to retry some levels before I could finally finish. There is some strategy involved where one has to make very careful choices or be caught without the proper resources one needs to continue. It can be downright tricky thataway!
I don't know how long this game is as one can only see the number of the level being played, not ahead to the end. So far I'm up to Level 26 and it does look on the map like I may be about halfway finished.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Rescue Team 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team 5   Rescue Team 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:12 pm

The map was very accurate as it turned out, there were 50 levels. It was a very neat game and I liked it a lot. Not always easy, even when in zen mode (relaxed, no timer) so I had to replay some levels several times before I was able to finish and move on. Sheesh, there were even 3 or 4 levels where I needed to get help from the Rescue Team 5 forum, and lucky for me, the answers were there!

You know, it's really lonely here with no one else playing the game, but I did have high hopes when I started this thread. Oh well, so it goes.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Rescue Team 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team 5   Rescue Team 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:44 pm

I have the demo Rescue 5 I'm hoping to give it a try later. I did enjoy the other ones.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Rescue Team 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team 5   Rescue Team 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:30 pm

I'm wondering if there will be a Rescue Team 6 since I liked RT 5 so much. Has anyone any news about a sequel?
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Rescue Team 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team 5   Rescue Team 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 8:06 pm

RESCUE TEAM 6 is finally here ... well, the Collector's Edition at any rate. I've just started playing the game, have only finished 5 levels, but so far it seems to be as good as the other games in this series!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rescue Team 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team 5   Rescue Team 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescue Team 5
Page 1 of 1