Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What If you could be Zapped into a game?

Go down 
+4
AngDMC
winfrey
hatshepsut
Mystery Lover
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

What If you could be Zapped into a game? Empty
PostSubject: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:51 pm

What if you were able to magically be zapped into any of your adventure games? What game would you like to be in, and who in that game would you like to to be? For me I'd like to be zapped into Nancy Drew and the Royal Tower game, or any of my CSI games. Of course, I would want to be Grissom! There are probably ALLOT more, but that just popped into my head first! Very Happy
There are a few casual games I would LOVE to be zapped into also, but I know no one likes those.
So where would you like to be? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

If I could be zapped into a game I would want to be in Riddle of the Sphinx Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Think I would like to go help Kate Walker.... start up a new adventure... help her carry some of the load Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm

I would love to be zapped into both of the Capri games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Any game that has a linking book would suit me. I'd especially like to go to Riven and watch the sunners, and I've always wanted to slide down the tunnels in Spire. I also want to pet a squee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Either April Ryan in TLJ or Kate Walker in Syberia. Better still...be with them in the game in case I get stuck on the puzzles!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catbytes
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Well....this will show my age...lol...but I would love to zapped into Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for an old game..and zapped into Journey to the Center of the Earth for a more recent game...
Happy Gaming! catbytes
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

Hi Catbytes

Welcome to The Point

What If you could be Zapped into a game? 12
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 am

Hi catbytes and welcome. Journey to the Center of the Earth would be an interesting game to be zapped into Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If you could be Zapped into a game?   What If you could be Zapped into a game? Empty

Back to top Go down

What If you could be Zapped into a game?
Page 1 of 1