Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just in case anyone's after some htf games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Just in case anyone's after some htf games Empty
PostSubject: Just in case anyone's after some htf games   Just in case anyone's after some htf games EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm

This is just a heads up to anyone interested.

I've no interest, I promise but, if anyone's been looking for The Neverhood, 3 Skulls of the Toltecs and Celtics, plus a fair few others, someone's selling them on eBay at the moment.

I've seen the seller sell games before and all I can say is that he/she looks reputable, and with good feedback ratings. The prices will, probably go a fair bit higher though.

I'll post the URL if anyone's interested (or p.m.). Up to you. Just in case anyone's after some htf games 43653

Gelert.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone's after some htf games   Just in case anyone's after some htf games EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:09 am

Gelert I would be interested in the URL Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone's after some htf games   Just in case anyone's after some htf games EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi hats! Smile I've sent you a message via p.m..
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone's after some htf games   Just in case anyone's after some htf games EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Thanks Gelert

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone's after some htf games   Just in case anyone's after some htf games EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:47 pm

If anyone is interested..The Neverhood has been for sale right here in your own back yard with some other htfs that aren't at unrealistic prices. Like Real Myst and Gilbert Goodmate to name a couple. Just passing it along in case some are not aware of the Game Trading Center section in the A.P. forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone's after some htf games   Just in case anyone's after some htf games EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:16 pm

This is an important point that Ang makes.

Hi Ang.

I hadn't looked at your list in detail, so sincere apologies for overlooking that fact.

Everyone,

I certainly agree with Ang in that, if you're after Adventure games (hard to find ones, and others), the best place to get them is from people you know and you're friendly with.

Ang has some fantastic bargains there folks, and this is certainly not the first time that Ang has made available so many great Adventures at such bargain prices. Believe me, as a long time collector, I know.

So, for anyone looking for a cracking Adventure, don't miss this chance. She will - I'm fairly confident - run out of games-for-sale eventually! And, then it'll be too late. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone's after some htf games   Just in case anyone's after some htf games Empty

Back to top Go down

Just in case anyone's after some htf games
Page 1 of 1