Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As Easter isn't too far away . . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

As Easter isn't too far away . . . . Empty
PostSubject: As Easter isn't too far away . . . .   As Easter isn't too far away . . . . EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 pm

What's the weirdest, best, or most unexpected Easter Egg you've ever come across in an Adventure game?

For me it was in a game that's sometimes regarded as more of an action-adventure than an Adventure, In Cold Blood (recommended, by the way). One minute you're outdoors, sneaking through an island base trying to get to the inner levels, the next you open a gate to an external compound through which you can see just more outdoor desert scenery. But what do you see when you go through the gate .................. SNOWMAN WORLD! ............ Lots of lovely snowmen (and women, I assume!), in a lovely snowy landscape. That really threw me! Excellently weird, if not a true Easter Egg.

I remember another Revolution Games Easter Egg when I played Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon. It was a poster for Broken Sword 1 in a hotel, or apartment, bedroom. Neat! Smile

I think I'll remember more, but anyone else got any hidden favourites? As Easter isn't too far away . . . . 12975
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Bastos
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: As Easter isn't too far away . . . .   As Easter isn't too far away . . . . EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, one i do remember from the past, is an easter egg in Larry 6. As you know, there no real nudity (except for larry 7), but in Larry 6, there was an aerobic instructor... If you talked to here a lot, and no more questions were left, you could click with the hand cursos, on her top.... you had to click on the correct spot, and after a while, she would lift it, showing here goods :-)

You do have to save your game, because afterwards, she kills you, i think...

Another nice one was the hollow tree in Monkey Island 1.... I think I was 12 years at that time, and I laught so hard, with the message to insert Disk xx.....

L8r!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyperiondreams.be
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: As Easter isn't too far away . . . .   As Easter isn't too far away . . . . EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Well. That's it! I'm off to dig out Leisure Suit Larry 6 and have myself a good time! As Easter isn't too far away . . . . 104134

Bastos wrote:

You do have to save your game, because afterwards, she kills you, i think...

L8r!

Hmm! Just like in real life, eh!? As Easter isn't too far away . . . . 285185
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: As Easter isn't too far away . . . .   As Easter isn't too far away . . . . EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:55 am

Titanic Adventure Out of Time. Go to the Turkish Bath and open the drawer of the vanity. It has other Cyberflix games in it. You can zoom in to see the games.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: As Easter isn't too far away . . . .   As Easter isn't too far away . . . . EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 am

There's an Easter egg on Easter Island in Timelapse. If you proceed down the path to the bend, then turn around and click the head on the left, the statue gets up and does a dance. Alida also has one in the circular stairway in the peghead.

Riven has the most elaborate Easter eggs, but you have to click on about 6 items in the correct order to unlock them. Among other things, you get Christmas lights, a silly putty video in the underwater room, and, my favorite, Ghen singing opera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Easter isn't too far away . . . .   As Easter isn't too far away . . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

As Easter isn't too far away . . . .
Page 1 of 1