Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: DF Lost Souls, Destination TI, etc, etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wanted: DF Lost Souls,  Destination TI, etc, etc Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: DF Lost Souls, Destination TI, etc, etc   Wanted: DF Lost Souls,  Destination TI, etc, etc EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 am

Hello - I'd like to get my hands on a copy of Dark Fall Lost Souls, please. For trade, I have some available for trading games:

MS Flight Simulator 98;
Vietnam Special Assignment 2;
Vietnam Black Ops;
The Sims House Party;
The Sims Superstar;
The Sims Hot Date - no manual, but w/ install guide;
Search & Rescue 3;
Arabian Nights w/ TAC Strategy Guide;
Bible Sleuth;
Knight's Chase Interactive Preview CD - will throw this in for free with any game;
Everest by GT Interactive;
Broken Sword Sleeping Dragon.
Law & Order Criminal Intent

Will trade one or more of these games for Lost Souls, Destination Treasure Island, Chronicles of Mystery Tree of Life, Secret Files 2

Also I have Prima's The Sims 5 complete strategy guides
pack.

Also I have Sum of All Fears, Space Colony, Ghost Master, Uru Ages Beyond Myst, Broken Sword Smoking Mirror and Frank Herbert's Dune (2001)

Am getting X Files from Ang here at Adventure Point (many, many thanks, Ang!).

Also I'll throw in Koshan Conspiracy (runs on DOSbox, but text is garbled. Perhaps it can still be played), Who Killed Brett Penance?, Dream Interpreter as a free bonus to anyone who wants these.

Thanks!

Last edited by K515 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: DF Lost Souls, Destination TI, etc, etc   Wanted: DF Lost Souls,  Destination TI, etc, etc EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 pm

K5..Please CYPM. Smile
Back to top Go down
El
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Trading   Wanted: DF Lost Souls,  Destination TI, etc, etc EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi:
Looked at your list here & on GTZ & don't see anything that interests me, or I've played the adventure ones you have.
Still have Destination Treasure Island in case you come across something else you have.
Notice your looking for Secret Files 2 also. If you ever get it & play it, let me know & we can trade.
Have a great St. Patrick's Day!

El
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: DF Lost Souls, Destination TI, etc, etc   Wanted: DF Lost Souls,  Destination TI, etc, etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: DF Lost Souls, Destination TI, etc, etc
Page 1 of 1