Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS   Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 pm

A new Sherlock Holmes Adventure exclusive to Nintendo DS, with rumours that, if successful, it may well be ported to PC. Very Happy

Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House

Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS B95a42d1

More information and screenshots here
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS   Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Thank you Gelert sounds really good and the screenshots are beautiful. I hope it gets ported to PC. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS   Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 am

I plan on doing my part to make it successful since I have a NintendoDS Lite and this is one Sherlock Holmes that I am really interested in. I certainly like the looks of those screenshots, also like that cute Sherlock!
I tried to play The Awakened and Mystery of the Mummy, but wasn't able to finish either one, even with help from walkthroughs. Maybe I didn't try hard enough though, since I was somewhat bored and the graphics didn't help, kept getting lost.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS   Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Sherlock does look cute in the pictures. The graphics in the screenshots has me in awe. I really like the way it looks. I hope they do port it to PC.

Mystery of the Mummy was a difficult game to play. I got lost several times in the Awakened. I really liked the game though. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS   Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming soon to Nintendo DS - Sherlock Holmes exclusive to DS
Page 1 of 1