Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free games section of Adventure Point

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Free games section of Adventure Point Empty
PostSubject: Free games section of Adventure Point   Free games section of Adventure Point EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks to hatshepsut's eagle eyes, broken links on the Free Games pages were brought to my attention. All but two were fixable and are, now, working fine.

Let me, or hats, know if you have any further problems getting the links to work.

More especially, pop over there occasionally. You may well be pleasantly surprised at the quality of some of the freeware listed.

Free Adventures HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Free games section of Adventure Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free games section of Adventure Point   Free games section of Adventure Point EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Thank you Gelert. These freeware games are good and make really good little inbetween gameplays. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

Free games section of Adventure Point
Page 1 of 1