Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free adventure games to play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El
Wanderer's Apprentice

Free adventure games to play Empty
PostSubject: Free adventure games to play   Free adventure games to play EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi :
Just got registered & posted a question on how to go about trading my games.
Also, how do I find the adventure games to play for free on this site?
Have a great day!

El

Edit ****

I found the nice long list of games, buy clicking on them & clicking Open does nothing .
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Free adventure games to play   Free adventure games to play EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 am

Hi El.

Welcome! Smile Free adventure games to play 506268

You should have received a couple of Emails from me plus a private forum message. I referred to your Free games question in the Email.

Tell me which Free games you're having problems with and I'll investigate.

If you clicked on A Day in the Future, it does take you to the game download page. Try it again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Free adventure games to play   Free adventure games to play EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:28 am

El Are you talking about the free games found Here The screenshots won't open you have to click on the name of the game. If there is a link that doesn't work please tell us the name so we can fix it. Smile

Hi Gelert you beat me to it Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Free adventure games to play   Free adventure games to play EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi El!

This is what you do.

Click on the Adventure Point banner at the top of this page. That will take you to the Intro page of the website.
Click on the words Adventure Point on that page. That takes you to the Home page.
See the manu on the left? Click on Free Adventures. You'll be taken to the FIRST page of the Free Adventures.
Now, for the game A DAY IN THE FUTURE, look for the game on the alphabetically ordered list. It's the fourth one down.
Click on it. It will open up a new window on the developer's website.
You don't see much, but under the Digital Mind Studio logo you'll see some text.
Float your mouse cursor over Mourir en Mer and A Day in the Future. You can click on either of those. They're both free games.
When you click on A Day in the Future, a panel appears. You must now click on SAVE and you must decide in which folder/directory on your own computer that you want to save the game file to. I have a folder named Free Games that I made a long time ago. But you can save it to anywhere that makes sense to you. Maybe DOWNLOADS, or similar.
From that point you just click save and the game will download.
Then, go to where the file you downloaded is on your PC. The file is called adayinthefuture_install
Double click it, and it will install on your PC and you'll be able to play the game.
This one is a VERY short game.

Do the same for any of the games on the list. I don't check the links regularly so, if any of them no longer work, let me know.
The download procedure may be a little different dependent on which game you choose.
The games that say ONLINE after them don't need to be downloaded, so the procedure is much simpler.
I recommend the one called The Boat House. It's tricky, but it's very good.

Hope that helps.

Gelert. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
El
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Free adventure games to play   Free adventure games to play EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi:
Thanks for all the info on free games, but like yesterday I think when I questioned on hnow to get them t o play, I did just as you say, but when I clicked on any of the games, all I get is a short clickin sound on my speaker.
As you can see, I am not very computer savy..................

El
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Free adventure games to play   Free adventure games to play EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 pm

El are you on the page that says Free Adventure Games at the top ? If you are on that page scroll down to the game titles. Let you cursor rest on the title and click. A left click will open the website where you can download the game. If you are trying to download A Day in the Future when you get to the website look under the logo that says Digital Mind Studio. You will see A Day in the Future. Click on it and it will bring up the download.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free adventure games to play   Free adventure games to play Empty

Back to top Go down

Free adventure games to play
Page 1 of 1