Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moon Base: Orion in Development

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Moon Base: Orion in Development Empty
PostSubject: Moon Base: Orion in Development   Moon Base: Orion in Development EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Red Talon Games is proud to announce they are in development of their first adventure game titled 'Moon Base: Orion'. Best described as a Tragic Space Comedy, we hope to have it ready for release later this year.

Moon Base: Orion in Development Orion-telepad-800

You can read the description of the game and see more screenshots On the Horizon Here

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Moon Base: Orion in Development   Moon Base: Orion in Development EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 pm

That looks like my type of game. Thanks hats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Moon Base: Orion in Development   Moon Base: Orion in Development EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

You are welcome Gelert. I'll have a fuller description of the game and another screenshot On the Horizon a little later. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Moon Base: Orion in Development   Moon Base: Orion in Development EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:48 pm

So far I am interested in this game since I read that it is a third person game, but I have yet to see Rad Tunever in any of the screenshots. Don't tell me he is a robot? That would be tragic, indeed!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Moon Base: Orion in Development   Moon Base: Orion in Development EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 pm

They don't have a screenshot of Rad Tunever yet. I am also curious about him. I'll post a screenshot as soon as one becomes available. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Moon Base: Orion in Development   Moon Base: Orion in Development EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks, hatshepsut, it might make the waiting easier to know what he looks like, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Base: Orion in Development   Moon Base: Orion in Development Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon Base: Orion in Development
Page 1 of 1