Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure   Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 pm

For Sherlock Holmes fans this might be the game to play while waiting for the next Sherlock Holmes adventure, made by the same developers. It has hidden object scenes, but also inventory puzzles. It also has the casual mini-games that can be skipped, or not, your choice. I'm finding most of these to be interesting, but there are a few that just don't work for me, so I'm just as happy skipping these once the skip button charges. I have finished the game and am now playing the bonus extra gameplay since I have the Collector's Edition.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure   Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:32 pm

I played it and really liked it. Smile
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure   Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi AngDMC,
I just finished playing the extra bonus game and was totally surprised by the really sweet ending. Surprised Sherlock Holmes, too!
Back to top Go down
raylinstephens
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure   Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Are we talking about S.H. Hound of the Baskervilles? I played it and enjoyed every minute! I think this is my new all-time favorite Sherlock game (other than Case of the Rose Tattoo)

I'll give it 2 thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure   Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi raylinstephens,
Yes, it was Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles Collector's Edition that I played and enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure   Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes Lite Adventure
Page 1 of 1