Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams

Go down 
+9
AlienBZ
Lady Kestrel
Jen
winfrey
Gonchi
HandsFree
GreyFuss
hatshepsut
Gelert
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:01 am

Thanks winfrey I'll have fun Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Taio
Wanderer's Apprentice
Taio

Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 am

Congratulations Hatsh... (*goes to check spelling*) Hatshepsut! cheers

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:50 am

Lol thanks Taio

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 am

Congr-hats-ulations!!!

I had approximately ZERO ideas of what the game was.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 am

Thanks Mullane Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gonchi
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:25 am

Congrats Hat, enjoy the game.

And thanks Gelert for another fun trivia.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 am

Thanks Gonchi, I will enjoy the game Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Way to go, Hat!!!! Have fun with your new adventure! cheers
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Thanks jkeerie Smile I'm going to enjoy this adventure very much

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Consider winning Darkstar one of your Christmas gifts, Hat - Congrats!!

As for me, I stink at these kind of contests, so I have to end up buying the game in question, **AlienBZ is about to shell out cold $$ for Darkstar**

EDIT - **AlienBZ is nursing her wallet after spending over $50 on games over at Amazon for Darkstar (was the only copy Amazon had - listed as "New") plus 2 other Must Haves**
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm not very good at these either, but I did enjoy my self trying. As most of you know I was away from the computer for quite some time so this was a very good--- let's get back into the games exercise for me......
Thanks Mr. G for a good time Smile
By the way can you tell us the person who guessed it- like right away!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Think of it this way, ABZ. By buying the game, you are supporting the developer so that he can afford to make more good games.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:17 pm

AlienBZ

If you bought DarkStar new from Amazon then you bought from J. Allen Williams, the developer, himself as he is the one selling his game at Amazon.com.

Note to others wishing to purchase DarkStar, You would be supporting the developer a lot more if you purchased the game directly from him as Amazon charges its Marketplace sellers a hefty commission on sold games. Better that commission goes directly to Jeff than to Amazon. You can purchase DarkStar right from the developer Here at the DarkStar Store
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:39 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
If you bought DarkStar new from Amazon then you bought from J. Allen Williams, the developer, himself as he is the one selling his game at Amazon.com.
Yes, GF, I bought DS from Amazon.

GreyFuss wrote:
Note to others wishing to purchase DarkStar, You would be supporting the developer a lot more if you purchased the game directly from him as Amazon charges its Marketplace sellers a hefty commission on sold games. Better that commission goes directly to Jeff than to Amazon. You can purchase DarkStar right from the developer Here at the DarkStar Store
Gee, did I make a mistake in buying from Amazon? I did so cuz I thought I'd get the game cheaper - but it costs $29.95 at Amazon, ebay, and even at Jeff's website.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi AB

No, you are OK buying the game from Amazon and your cost is the same as Jeff is selling at his own Store. Many people will get Gift certificates from Amazon and it is a perfectly safe place to buy Jeffs game from. I just wanted to point out to future buyers that Jeff makes more money from a sale from his store than from a sale at Amazon because of what commission he has to pay them which is high. You are cool, just let us know how you like the game since you love Sci-Fi.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey folks!

Here's the roll call of those that got the game correct, and in order of first to last.

LadyK took the honours and got it right very, very soon - after something like 4 pictures if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong LadyK).

Here's the list .........

Lady Kestrel
HandsFree
Jen
Gonchi
Taio
JKeerie
Winfrey
AngDMC
Hatshepsut

flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm

lol Hatshepsut was last.... her name must of been on the top....lol lol!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:12 am

whew that list was a bunch of tough competitors.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 am

I just reread my post..... hat you do know I was not loling you being last....! just that your name then must of been on the top..... I didn't want you to think I was being rude..... or something rendeer
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:12 am

winfrey don't worry about it, I laughed myself when I read your post. I knew what you meant Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 pm

You're right, Gelert. The first set of pics triggered some vague memory about inventory, and a quick check of a walkthough confirmed my suspicions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams   Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Contest - Win a copy of Darkstar courtesy of Jeff Williams
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3