Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need print screen help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

need print screen help Empty
PostSubject: need print screen help   need print screen help EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 am

I just got a new laptop and I am trying to get some screen shots of the game I'm playing. I hit the print screen button but when I go to paint there is either nothing there or it's a blank picture. Does windows7 work differently than win XP with the print screen? Any advice or thoughts on what I am doing or not doing would be appreciated.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: need print screen help   need print screen help EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:37 pm

I found this, hope it helps..

http://res2.windows.microsoft.com/resbox/en/Windows%207/main/9/8/98c5f953-6216-4c5d-8bf1-1263bd8dc28f/98c5f953-6216-4c5d-8bf1-1263bd8dc28f.wmv
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: need print screen help   need print screen help EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks winfrey that was very helpful. I was doing it wrong and I would never have figured it out. I'll try it again tonight the right way Smile and hopefully this time I'll get some screen shots

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: need print screen help   need print screen help EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Hat...

On your laptop, is the print screen button a solo button, or does it control something else. You may have to use a key in conjuntion with it.

I use a FREE utility called Gadwin Print Screen for my screen shots. You don't have to paste it afterward but can just direct where you want to save it. It makes taking screen shots a breeze.

It can be found here: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

I've used this in Windows 7 both here at work and on my home laptop and it works great.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: need print screen help   need print screen help EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

hi jk

The print screen button is a solo button.

Thanks for the link to Gadwin Print Screen. It looks easy to use. I'll give it a try too. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need print screen help   need print screen help Empty

Back to top Go down

need print screen help
Page 1 of 1